Is anyone on anxiety/depression medicine?

I use kava kava and valerian, It seems to work ok. I got pretty bad anxiety probs after my first amp-a-day cycle of sus and have had it since.
BTW, It Wasn't worth it.

Hey Presser, I did a search for anxiety and found this post by you. I was wondering how everything ended up. I also have an anxiety disorder and take paxil for it.

I was wondering if any of you other peeps are taking meds for anxiety and how AS affects them. Please let me know if AS tends to exacerbate the anxiety symptoms even while taking meds. :rolleyes:

Hey Presser.. thanks to years of alcohol and drug abuse(coke) I have panic attacks. sober 6 years now but still get them occasionally especially when under a lot of stress.I was put on Buspar and it worked but I felt like it limited how happy I felt as well as controlled my anxiety. Now I take alphlorazam (Spelling) its just like xanax. I take them only as needed and if your having an attack it works well and seems like you dont get tired it just does its job well. If you take them all day it makes me sleepy. They told me to take 3 a day but I felt tired so I just carry a pillcase with me and take them as needed. I also take St. Johns Wort daily.. seems to help a lot

i know a place that sells Soma Sleep and Liquid Relaxation and other stuff.

let me know maybe i can hook you up with his name;) :D

johnnyboy845 said:
Hey Presser.. thanks to years of alcohol and drug abuse(coke) I have panic attacks. sober 6 years now but still get them occasionally especially when under a lot of stress.I was put on Buspar and it worked but I felt like it limited how happy I felt as well as controlled my anxiety. Now I take alphlorazam (Spelling) its just like xanax. I take them only as needed and if your having an attack it works well and seems like you dont get tired it just does its job well. If you take them all day it makes me sleepy. They told me to take 3 a day but I felt tired so I just carry a pillcase with me and take them as needed. I also take St. Johns Wort daily.. seems to help a lot

hey johnnyboy,do you mean Alprazolam?

if so bro,that IS XANAX........its just the generic name for it.

just took mine

:rolleyes: Been on it for about 2 weeks.buspirone hc.Generic,I think.It's a relative of valium and does help to get to sleep at night but still not a cure all.I have been sleeping better since stopping the dbol.If it wasn't for the damn drug tests at work ,I'd stay on valium.I love em',and xanax.

hey johnnyboy,do you mean Alprazolam?

if so bro,that IS XANAX........its just the generic name for it.

Yup thats the stuff.. I also have trouble sleeping and that stuff helps also.. works fast but dosent dope you up

Back