Is it considered cheating if you are in a different country?

Bro-THe only way it would not be cheating is if you got hit on the Head and got amnesia. Then was hit on the head and got your memory back. Then it does not count. But remember-no fair faking amnesia.

rugbythug said:
Bro-THe only way it would not be cheating is if you got hit on the Head and got amnesia. Then was hit on the head and got your memory back. Then it does not count. But remember-no fair faking amnesia.

Good way about it. I like it!

hey man im going to mexico as well w/ a few of mah boys next month...what happens down there stays down there....go for gold!!!! well pink!!!!!

trulbfan3 said:
hey man im going to mexico as well w/ a few of mah boys next month...what happens down there stays down there....go for gold!!!! well pink!!!!!

maybe you guys can meet up while you're there? :satan: :satan: :satan:

i went to mexico cancun on spring break. I didnt fuck one girl while i was down there. Part of that i was thinking of getting back with my ex. but i just didnt care about tail much while i was down there. Went with 4 of my closest friends and we just partied hard. Too hard lol.

Cheating is cheating...

How guilty you feel is another matter.

The further away you are from your gf or bf determines how careful you are at hiding it. If you are 1 hour away you will be careful where you go and who you tell.. If your in another country only you will know.

I know that once a cheat always a cheat... How often you cheat or if the opportunity is there determines alot as well... If your a cheat and you think you can get away with it or know you will not get caught you will...

I worked in bars for 22 years and guys are careful and often get caught since they take the wedding band off but a tan line shows..

Women however keep the ring on most of the time and tell a guy what they want to hear like " I'm in the middle of a seperation or " It's ring that has been in the family for years".. Women are caniving and spiteful men are just plain horny and lie to get laid.

i agree cheating is cheating. and mike i didnt take my goat she needed her space but i did find a very nice lamb while iw as down there man she was beautiful.

Just a note about the wedding ring - when I was younger - late 20"s early 30's,
I use to wear a wedding band just to see if I could still pick up. I swear I got
more action with it on. I asked a couple of the girls later if they noticed the ring
and they said it made it more exciting. I also heard some women go for the married
guys if they just want sex - they figure no strings or drama.
(I was single at the time)

fuck im gonna go buy a wedding band tomorrow lmao. I dont consider it cheating unless your married. Im not settling down or changing until theres a ring on my finger and i am living with the bitch till then shit happens.

Get_Swole said:
fuck im gonna go buy a wedding band tomorrow lmao. I dont consider it cheating unless your married. Im not settling down or changing until theres a ring on my finger and i am living with the bitch till then shit happens.

thats kinda how I think. actually I just assume the girl thinks that. So why should I be all faithful when shes still screwing around.

I think no matter how dedicated you are to the proposition of being faithful....it's 100 times harder when your on Test!!!!!! My drive on test is insatiable....I don't cheat but I would say I think about P**sy.....atleast every 20 seconds.....and that's no exageration!

Back