is winny that crutial for a cutter

T

TheElmo

ok, so I guess i am not getting winny anymore its just too damn expensive. so if I replace winny with test cyp will I even notice a difference?? I remember one time i used cyp for a bulker and i actually stayed somewhat lean. so this is my new cycle.

test cyp 400mgs week 1-10
tren 75mgs eod day 1-40 (i only have 20ccs)
test prop 100mgs eod weeks 1-8
should I throw some fem in there??
pct

Definitely run some Femara in their, to keep estrogen nice n low to keep the fat flying, lol. Also Clen and T3 would be good additions.

fem or letrozole will be good and keep natural igf levels positive for ya for better results. andto be honest i wouldnt mix test cyp and prop kinda defeats the purpose i think. You will have to adjut your dosages of test and tren. a great stack would be tren and winny, dont let small amounts of these to fool you so if you could get low winny amounts use them like this.

week 1 tren 150 week
week 2-4 tren 150 winny 150 week (unless oral is used do 50mg day)
week 5-8 tren 225 week and winny 150 week
run pct and the winny should keep all estrogen in this cycle to a min with great hardness and definition and superior fat burning and cutting. caffeine greatly enhances the fat burning with tren and winny stack.

this might be good too.
never used cyp in a cutter before, i have to watch my sodium intake to much to avoid water retention and its hard to do.

I don't think that winny is ABSOLUTELY necessary for cutting, u can cut on test only, just enough to maintain mass. Hell you can cut on almost anything, d-bol, drol etc. Consider something like primo in their, though that could be very helpful as it's great on low calorie diets.

i could never cut on drol!
test i can see its all diet and excercise...yeah i agree winny is not absolutely necessary as a cutter but being able to cut on any steroid i dont really see unless your very experienced with these drugs. :lurk:

Mace is actually right for a change bro'....i dont care what you take if you eat clean...adn by clean I mean CLEAN...as long as your not running a really high bf% then you can cut on anything...jsut might have to add soem of the things Mace suggested.

I agree diet is 80% and training is 10% in my book. Now i see what you guys are talking about after 10 hours of sleep its much clearer..lol

My gym partner has become very cut and said he did it off of tren and test, and added var. he is shredded.
So i agree with the above. And no bro winny is not necessary for a cutter, but your diet is very critical.

winny isnt any better for cutting but it will definately harden you up and there is little water retention as well

i love it and always use it for a cutter

Back