It is freezing out today !!!!

Lightsout

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
e5ypenad.jpg
WOW.. It's freezing out !!!!

Yeah its snowing here, but only a couple inches, just enough to piss you off and make a fucking mess! I hate that shit, I prefer if its going to snow, that it snow a foot or more! lol, I hate the shit that melts within a few hours and makes it all slushy and messy out!

Damn, it is cold there. We are having some pretty f upped weather here, it was 69 and 70 here Monday and Tuesday and the rest of the week it has been 35 and below.

Damn, it is cold there. We are having some pretty f upped weather here, it was 69 and 70 here Monday and Tuesday and the rest of the week it has been 35 and below.

Same here ! It was 70 degrees Tuesday and then dropped down into the 40's and then 30's today, Its absolutly CRAZY

We got -3 right now, -19 with windchill. So cold the portable heater in my gym/garage won't even turn on! Lol. Gonna be a cold training session today...

Lightsout and I live like 5 min away from each other so we both are feeling this shit. Was 64 tuesday morning than 18 the following day. Its a wind chill of -18 out right now. Gotta love the midwest.

Yeah the weather sucks out here. I think it's only getting to a high of 75 for the next few weeks. :)

Back