James Foley

LEE GASPARI

Is it possible for me to see the actual video of the decapitation? I just want to see it to give me more ammo to hate these sons of bitches.

Probably not. But if you look on the Web, you will find other decapitations. I've seen them before, and it infuriated me. It's not like on the movies, where it's one swipe and done. Imagine trying to cut off a raw Turkey leg with a dull steak knife. It's brutal. To hear the victim choking on their own blood as they try to scream. It will piss you off.

Sick Fucks. Kill em all. I mean all. I know a few of these fucks and they even were happy when 9-11 happened and they tell others how much they hate Jews. They're gonna get shot, and then we'll have another Ferguson.

I would NEVER wanna watch a beheading ! I say nuke Syria and Iraq , I'm serious to ! I hope Netanyahu nukes them all to!

coincidence that all beheading that the US gov't acts on you can't find anywhere? another lie, staged, or false event? not saying he's not dead, but the manner we simply have to take our gov'ts word on? hmmmm....

it was an International Broadcast over there, so not sure why you guys are calling it a conspiracy theory, lol.

I would NEVER wanna watch a beheading ! I say nuke Syria and Iraq , I'm serious to ! I hope Netanyahu nukes them all to!

I'll take their word that it happened. Honestly I don't need much proof to nuke that region.

I can't believe what shit society we live in where we still have members of the media ignoring what is going on in the world and how what they do over there means it will also happen here if we don't deal with it.

I really dont want to see some so grusome, my friend said it wasn't like a guillotine, it was a saw job and it wasnt anything anyone needs to see. Just hope they catch the bastard that did this and give him the torture job.

I saw the Nick Berg beheading years ago. To this day I dont/cant understand why so many people here still go out of their way to apies these fuckers. When will the dumb fucks in this country wake up.

Back