Jay Cutler Hints at 2023 Masters Olympia, ‘I Could Transform This Body With No Drugs’ Except TRT

Muscle Insider

Speculation surrounding a Jay Cutler comeback to the 2023 Masters Olympia is at an all-time high. In a recent JayCutlerTV appearance, Cutler detailed his gym goals and laid out how he could transform his physique using nutrition, training, and testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).
Bodybuilding legend Jay Cutler proved himself as one of the best Men’s Open talents throughout the 2000s, having faced several high-caliber opponents. Perhaps his biggest accomplishment was dethroning the eight-time Mr. Olympia titleholder Ronnie Coleman in 2006. During his reign, Cutler lost to Dexter Jackson in 2008 and returned a year later to avenge the defeat, cementing himself as the only Men’s Open bodybuilder to ever win back a Mr. Olympia title.
Cutler’s last competition came at the 2013 Mr. Olympia, where he finished sixth. While he stepped away from competing, Cutler’s notoriety in bodybuilding hasn’t diminished. Last year, suspicions about a potential return swirled when Cutler’s physique went viral posing and training alongside fitness influencer Lexx Little.

However, Cutler shot down any chance of returning to a ‘competitive stage.’ Instead, he declared his recent gains in the gym were part of a ‘Fit for 50’ physique transformation. He planned to facilitate the transformation using TRT while avoiding substances like Trenbolone.
The Masters Olympia announced its return after an 11-year absence. While Cutler has yet to mention whether he will be in attendance or compete, speculation continues to mount especially considering the latest improvements to his physique.
Jay Cutler Measuring Food Again, Says ‘Training Doesn’t Have to Be ‘Balls to the Walls’ for Transformation
During the video appearance, Cutler mentioned that he was measuring his food again and shared his recent breakfast.
“So I measured my food this morning. A cup and a half of egg whites, I had some pineapple, 50 carbs of rice and grinds, which is cream of rice, two Ezekiel slices of bread, a little bit of low-fat cottage cheese, and I had what else — two whole eggs.”
“I need to change the pace a little bit especially if I’m going to go into this thing in May and start really – you know, I really want to dedicate myself and really transform my physique. To be honest, when I took my shirt off last time on video, it really gave me a lot more motivation because you see what you look like on video – obviously, the feedback, people have been, ‘Oh, Jay looks great.’ But to me, honestly, I thought I looked like crap. I was disappointed. There’s a physique I want and that physique I want isn’t anything like the Olympia physique.”
According to Cutler, he could transform his physique with proper nutrition, training, and TRT.

“I saw comparisons where they put me next to ’09 and you know, people are like, ‘Whoa, you’re that many years retired. No man, this is my life. This is what I do. Granted, you know my meal schedule and that’s really – I’m going to stress it over and over, if I actually ate my six meals a day, which I believe is really necessary for anyone preparing for a contest – some will say five meals, some can do three, Andrew Jacked does it with three or four meals,” says Cutler.

If he consumed six meals daily and trained with ‘enough’ intensity, Cutler reiterated that he could dramatically transform his physique. He implored his audience to listen to their body and to make training adjustments accordingly.
“I think honestly, I literally could transform this body, no drugs, nothing. I mean, obviously, I’m going to use my TRT. It’s all food. It’s all dedication to the training and training with enough intensity. That training doesn’t have to be balls to the wall. You’re going to have days where you train really hard, and anyone training right now – speaking to my whole audience, whether it’s male, female, age brackets from young to older, you should have days where it’s turned up and have days where it’s turned down. You make adjustments based on how you feel.”
“I don’t know if they’ve drawn the names yet [for Masters Olympia],” added Cutler.

Jay Cutler’s Latest ‘Fit for 50’ Workout List

Before calling it a day, Jay Cutler practiced posing and admitted to looking leaner. It should be noted that bodybuilding guru Chris Aceto doesn’t believe Cutler is on the verge of a competitive return. In a recent RxMuscle interview, Aceto said Cutler would ‘never’ make a comeback to Masters Olympia but added that he looked incredible ahead of turning 50.
Even though the Masters Olympia roster has not been announced, there are athletes who have expressed interest. Former 212 Olympia Kamal Elgargni says he’s considering the event if the ‘prize is right.’ Last month, the 2000s 212 and Open standout Hidetada ‘Hide’ Yamagish laid out his plan to come out of retirement at 50 for one final competition.
RELATED: Kai Greene Talks TRT, Steroids, and Competing Natural for 15+ Yrs: “Very Proud of That”
With seven-time Mr. Olympia Phil Heath teasing a return to the sport as well, fans are excited to see who shows up to the 2023 Masters Olympia contest, scheduled for August 25-27 in Cluj Napoca, Romania.
You can watch the full video below:

Published: 11 April, 2023 | 11:24 AM EDT

Collage-Maker-11-Apr-2023-10-56-AM-8315.jpg
Speculation surrounding a Jay Cutler comeback to the 2023 Masters Olympia is at an all-time high. In a recent JayCutlerTV appearance, Cutler detailed his gym goals and laid out how he could transform his physique using nutrition, training, and testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).

Bodybuilding legend Jay Cutler proved himself as one of the best Men’s Open talents throughout the 2000s, having faced several high-caliber opponents. Perhaps his biggest accomplishment was dethroning the eight-time Mr. Olympia titleholder Ronnie Coleman in 2006. During his reign, Cutler lost to Dexter Jackson in 2008 and returned a year later to avenge the defeat, cementing himself as the only Men’s Open bodybuilder to ever win back a Mr. Olympia title.

Cutler’s last competition came at the 2013 Mr. Olympia, where he finished sixth. While he stepped away from competing, Cutler’s notoriety in bodybuilding hasn’t diminished. Last year, suspicions about a potential return swirled when Cutler’s physique went viral posing and training alongside fitness influencer Lexx Little.

However, Cutler shot down any chance of returning to a ‘competitive stage.’ Instead, he declared his recent gains in the gym were part of a ‘Fit for 50’ physique transformation. He planned to facilitate the transformation using TRT while avoiding substances like Trenbolone.

The Masters Olympia announced its return after an 11-year absence. While Cutler has yet to mention whether he will be in attendance or compete, speculation continues to mount especially considering the latest improvements to his physique.

Jay Cutler Measuring Food Again, Says ‘Training Doesn’t Have to Be ‘Balls to the Walls’ for Transformation
During the video appearance, Cutler mentioned that he was measuring his food again and shared his recent breakfast.

“So I measured my food this morning. A cup and a half of egg whites, I had some pineapple, 50 carbs of rice and grinds, which is cream of rice, two Ezekiel slices of bread, a little bit of low-fat cottage cheese, and I had what else — two whole eggs.”

“I need to change the pace a little bit especially if I’m going to go into this thing in May and start really – you know, I really want to dedicate myself and really transform my physique. To be honest, when I took my shirt off last time on video, it really gave me a lot more motivation because you see what you look like on video – obviously, the feedback, people have been, ‘Oh, Jay looks great.’ But to me, honestly, I thought I looked like crap. I was disappointed. There’s a physique I want and that physique I want isn’t anything like the Olympia physique.”

[/quote]
According to Cutler, he could transform his physique with proper nutrition, training, and TRT.

“I saw comparisons where they put me next to ’09 and you know, people are like, ‘Whoa, you’re that many years retired. No man, this is my life. This is what I do. Granted, you know my meal schedule and that’s really – I’m going to stress it over and over, if I actually ate my six meals a day, which I believe is really necessary for anyone preparing for a contest – some will say five meals, some can do three, Andrew Jacked does it with three or four meals,” says Cutler.

[/quote]
If he consumed six meals daily and trained with ‘enough’ intensity, Cutler reiterated that he could dramatically transform his physique. He implored his audience to listen to their body and to make training adjustments accordingly.

“I think honestly, I literally could transform this body, no drugs, nothing. I mean, obviously, I’m going to use my TRT. It’s all food. It’s all dedication to the training and training with enough intensity. That training doesn’t have to be balls to the wall. You’re going to have days where you train really hard, and anyone training right now – speaking to my whole audience, whether it’s male, female, age brackets from young to older, you should have days where it’s turned up and have days where it’s turned down. You make adjustments based on how you feel.”

“I don’t know if they’ve drawn the names yet [for Masters Olympia],” added Cutler.

[/quote]

Jay Cutler’s Latest ‘Fit for 50’ Workout List

Before calling it a day, Jay Cutler practiced posing and admitted to looking leaner. It should be noted that bodybuilding guru Chris Aceto doesn’t believe Cutler is on the verge of a competitive return. In a recent RxMuscle interview, Aceto said Cutler would ‘never’ make a comeback to Masters Olympia but added that he looked incredible ahead of turning 50.

Even though the Masters Olympia roster has not been announced, there are athletes who have expressed interest. Former 212 Olympia Kamal Elgargni says he’s considering the event if the ‘prize is right.’ Last month, the 2000s 212 and Open standout Hidetada ‘Hide’ Yamagish laid out his plan to come out of retirement at 50 for one final competition.

RELATED: Kai Greene Talks TRT, Steroids, and Competing Natural for 15+ Yrs: “Very Proud of That”

With seven-time Mr. Olympia Phil Heath teasing a return to the sport as well, fans are excited to see who shows up to the 2023 Masters Olympia contest, scheduled for August 25-27 in Cluj Napoca, Romania.

You can watch the full video below:

Published: 11 April, 2023 | 11:24 AM EDT

Click here to view the article.

Back