Jonathan Gruber is a DICK BAG! M.I.T. MORON

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
ANyone else been following this story on Jonathan Gruber, lol, Nothing new in terms of what i thought went on in Washington's liberal circles, but i just wanted to see who seen this dick bag spill the beans on how liberals really think of the american people like the M.I.T. Moron he is!

Anyhow, hope google pics this thread up fast so Jonathan Gruber is Synonymous with DICK BAG!! Come On GOOGLE BOTS, crawl this bitch , lmao

I read it and I love it. It's just more embarrassing truths coming from the Democratic party. His statements will hopefully knock Pelosi into the dirt hole she belongs in and possibly one day these dumb ass liberal voters will figure what the Liberal Politicians REALLY think of them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

well Vermont cancelled Jonathan Grubers Contract! Now I hope this fucking scam artist goes bankrupt from having to pay back the millions he received decieving the American Public

lets not let this thread die, i want this thread on the first page of google when people look his name up

ok there we go, first page of google and very top listing for google search "Jonathan Gruber Moron" lmao, you gotta love it!

I saw this in the paper a week or two ago. It makes me grind my teeth, it makes me so mad. But does not surprise me one bit. Typical liberal arrogance! The thing is, in a way he's right!! If the majority of voters WEREN'T stupid, Obama, Pelosi and all the rest of the far left liberals would never have been elected to begin with!!! Hopefully, those that goted for them will be angry enough at the Gruber Moron - and the real culprits, Obama and the rest of the left - to come to their senses!

Back