Just A Big Thank You..MC IGF

Well of course, it would still be very beneficial on several different levels for "burst" athletes like yourself. IGF plays a huge role in the production of mitochondria which fuels cellular activity by means of producing ATP (cellular respiration). To keep this lecture somewhat short, The increase in ATP equals better and more muscle contractions, better muscular energy for everything from your chromosomes to your skeletal muscle and even your heart resulting in better blood circulation and overall O2 stats. The ATP is also responsible for a number of chemical reactions that happen in the body resulting in more efficient use of nutrients... ok that is reason number Two.

Reason number three. IGF is more responsible for the production of new muscle fibers then it is for the "size" of them. What you choose to do with these fibers will determine your results of the IGF use, which overall is determined by your goals. If you choose to develop and mature these new fibers into big beautiful muscle bellies then that is what you train for... if developing better fast twitch, short burst, and quick response muscle fibers is what you are interested in then that is what you train for. You can really cater IGF to you and your needs based on your wants and goals. Shooting 20 and 20 bilaterally isn't going to make you big a bulky... even with IGF you have have to work for that size, IGF just gives you more to work with.

Breakdown of reasons-

1- all the cool kids do it
2- More mitochondria resulting in more ATP production resulting in (for those who slept through 6th grade biology lol)-
Better cellular energy
Better muscle contractions
Increase skeletal muscular function
Increase overall muscle function, to include heart which increases blood circulation nutrient delivery etc etc etc
Better chemical responses resulting in better use of nutrients
3- IGF will NOT make you big and bulky. Use it to achieve your goals. It is a chameleon... It can do one thing for one person with a certain set of goals, or accomplish
completely opposite goals for someone else... It's up to the User to determine what the IGF does for them.

Now Rep that... cause that has to be one of the more in depth persuasive arguments for the benefits of IGF to a user not wanting to put on size lol. If you need more reasons I'll find you more, but reason number one should have been reason enough lol Good luck and for real, You'll love it if you get into it.

Last thing, that was my 300th post, I did not think I'd be active enough to ever say that, much less within a month lol... But this site is the shit and I must say I have enjoyed it very much so far... MC IGF or BUST... admit it press, you want that on a T-shirt now lol

good read!

Hey I am new to posting on sites. I've spent many many years researching and reading what everyone has to say but I have never bothered to leave a post anywhere on any site. After trying MC IGF I had to change that. Best product I have ever taken hands down. The "perpetual pump" the vascularity the fat loss the recovery... the pain (IM injt)... I love it! This has been my first experience with MC IGF. I have used many other MC products and never been disappointed but the IGF surpased all expectations... In fact Press I'm placing an order for more tomorrow, have to take advantage of the sale that's going on bro can't pass that up. I don't have before or after or during pics or funny "I left it in a bush" stories or anything like that... All I have is love for MC, especially the IGF, and and an itching to workout. Thank you again for being a legit company with legit products.

BOOM! There it is! lol! Bumping it up

review bump for members looking into IGF-1 lr3 from www.musclechemistry.com

bumping some reviews to the top for newbies to read on our igf-1 lr3 from www.musclechemistry.com

Well of course, it would still be very beneficial on several different levels for "burst" athletes like yourself. IGF plays a huge role in the production of mitochondria which fuels cellular activity by means of producing ATP (cellular respiration). To keep this lecture somewhat short, The increase in ATP equals better and more muscle contractions, better muscular energy for everything from your chromosomes to your skeletal muscle and even your heart resulting in better blood circulation and overall O2 stats. The ATP is also responsible for a number of chemical reactions that happen in the body resulting in more efficient use of nutrients... ok that is reason number Two.

Reason number three. IGF is more responsible for the production of new muscle fibers then it is for the "size" of them. What you choose to do with these fibers will determine your results of the IGF use, which overall is determined by your goals. If you choose to develop and mature these new fibers into big beautiful muscle bellies then that is what you train for... if developing better fast twitch, short burst, and quick response muscle fibers is what you are interested in then that is what you train for. You can really cater IGF to you and your needs based on your wants and goals. Shooting 20 and 20 bilaterally isn't going to make you big a bulky... even with IGF you have have to work for that size, IGF just gives you more to work with.

Breakdown of reasons-

1- all the cool kids do it
2- More mitochondria resulting in more ATP production resulting in (for those who slept through 6th grade biology lol)-
Better cellular energy
Better muscle contractions
Increase skeletal muscular function
Increase overall muscle function, to include heart which increases blood circulation nutrient delivery etc etc etc
Better chemical responses resulting in better use of nutrients
3- IGF will NOT make you big and bulky. Use it to achieve your goals. It is a chameleon... It can do one thing for one person with a certain set of goals, or accomplish
completely opposite goals for someone else... It's up to the User to determine what the IGF does for them.

Now Rep that... cause that has to be one of the more in depth persuasive arguments for the benefits of IGF to a user not wanting to put on size lol. If you need more reasons I'll find you more, but reason number one should have been reason enough lol Good luck and for real, You'll love it if you get into it.

Last thing, that was my 300th post, I did not think I'd be active enough to ever say that, much less within a month lol... But this site is the shit and I must say I have enjoyed it very much so far... MC IGF or BUST... admit it press, you want that on a T-shirt now lol

well worded in "chameleon-like" growth factor. This is another good topic i might tackle in one of my upcoming articles to explain why so many people who use igf-1 lr3 have different things to say about how or where it worked for them.We can all agree it works wonders, but i think a lot of the confusion for inexperienced users is they read so many different positive effects from a number of seperate users, they are left wondering how this is or could be. Very good Article in the making. Let me ponder this

Back