Keith Williams a well deserved pro card !!!

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I posted up on my facebook page about Keith Williams doing the 35 and over at the Team Universe and getting his pro card. I got alot of negative feedback, like how he shouldnt be there, and should decline the card, ect, ect...Well just so people know, that part of the show (the master divisions) isnt tested, its just a regular master show, that gives out a pro card to the overall master winner. Just like master nats or North American masters...Only the open mens class winners are tested for the World Championships. So in my opinion it is a legit win, and is well deserved...Congrats to Keith Williams, and I hope he can go out and prove some people wrong...

It considered masters nationals and doesn't have anything to with T.U. except they are held together.

why isnt it tested?

because the master guys are not going to rep the USA at the World Championships in Oct/Nov (whenever it his held) which is tested (sorta, as you can see that guys like Wolf, and other big euro guys get there pro card there)...so its kinda like the Team Universe master is Master Universe or something like that...

Back