Knee wraps or not?

bsm1985

Do you guys use wraps for leg day? I think I am about to start soon. I am feeling tender on my tear drop. Thinking this may help with leg press and squats.

use them, just dont depend on them. just a nice snugg wrap will be plenty. Use only on heaviest sets

I don't. They create too much pressure on my patella. I use neoprene knee sleeves that just keep my knees hit and sweaty

Tommy Kono knee bands are the way to go. I have knee wraps for when I'm doing sets of 3 reps or less, but otherwise it's the knee bands

i dont use them, they give a false sense of security plus if something hurts i want to feel it.

i think some people like the spring under their ass feeling they give.

i dont use them, they give a false sense of security plus if something hurts i want to feel it.

i think some people like the spring under their ass feeling they give.

They don't do much for you until you get into heavy weights and that's something newbies don't understand. You can really benefit from them (in powerlifting) if they're tight as hell and the weight is heavy enough

nope dont use em, never have! Maybe i should have though,lol, my knees are GONE! And I use to squat heavy as hell without wraps and man I sure wish i had of either used them or not squated so heavy

Back