L-Carnitine Injections, fat loss, and bodybuilding.

I plan on making a test batch next weekend hopefully I cant find a great deal of information so I'm going to experiment haha iv read of people using distilled water to suspend it but I want to try with oil to see if I can get a good concentration with minimal pain

It's a systemic product so it doesn't matter where you put it in. Also IM is more
convenient for most people due to the volume that you need to use. Personally,
I prefer to put 4.5ml in at once in a glute rather than multiple shots via SQ.

has anyone used the injectable product solo with any luck? How does it compare with other known fat burners?

Our Synthetine has been used solo with great success by many of our customers.

Most notably John Meadows has been using Synthetine for quite some time and actually wrote an article on his site about how he personally uses Synthetine. As it is a membership site, unfortunately we cannot share the article here.

However, you can see John's and other people's comments about Synthetine in this thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...orum/130866-synthetine-yep-still-awesome.html

Can someone answer this? I assume subq would be the prefered method since most guys problem area is belly..................or is this a better IM product?

did you wind up using the injection l-carnitine bro?

Back