Lean Cut Stack w/a side of Ostaroni and cheese

DEMIGOD

Just got a 20ml vial of Helios and am wanting to try it for 2 weeks before summer arrives.. I got it for free with another purchase so it's not a huge priority on my list of things to try. Just had an opportunity so I snatched it up!

Since the receptors in your body will down regulate using clen I was thinking maybe using it to for two weeks after my eca stack and run it bridged with ostarine.

I keep researching it online but keep coming across the same articles.. while very informing, I'd like to hear if anybody has any first hand experience with helios injections?

And any recommendations and precautions to keep in mind

I'm just trying to figure out how to get the most out of a 2 week cycle of helios or maybe a 1 on 1 off 1 on 1 off.. to reduce the down regulation of receptors so I can use it longer and with a bit of a lower dose. If no body has anything to add I might just do a small user experience right up on it during and post to have a bit of user info for others.. But I'd definitely want to hear what other experiences are, even for oral clen or injected yohimbine.

The site I got this from also has injectable L-carnitine which I think could enhance the the effectiveness of site stubborn fat burning.

A little info on my plan

L-Carnitine transport fatty acids across the mitochondria membranes, converting stored body fat into useable energy for the body.
Your heart needs fat for energy and get most of that energy from fat. So increased L-Carnitine Improves oxygenation of the heart and makes it stronger and helps to carry more oxygen to the blood improving cardiovascular capacity.

Spot injections into muscle also helps remove lactic acid, ammonia and other toxic metabolic byproducts that cause muscle break down. So its causing the break down of fat for energy and its preventing the break down of muscle for energy.

The Carnitine and Helios will free up fat for it to be turned into energy and burned, but whatever fat you body does not use while it is freed up will turn around and replace itself back as fatty deposits. So we need to increase calorie expenditure which the clen in helios is helping with but cardio and diet will increase the effects.

Cinnamon and ALA will also help shift carbs and fats away from being stored as fat and be used more for the muscles to be used as energy and muscle building.

All of this is helping to block the storage of fat, breaking down the fat that is already stored and then using it as energy and for fueling your body and workouts.

This is just some of what I've come across with my own reading..
Not running the carnitine or helios right now just eca and ostarine when it arrives.

Anybody got anything to add or remove to my stack?

Injectable L-carn I've seen, but no one explained why they used it or how effective it was, nice! Ur gtg IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Helios is Yohmbine 5.4mg/ml Clenbuterol HCL *40mcg/ml*in injection form.

- - - Updated - - -

Injectable L-carn I've seen, but no one explained why they used it or how effective it was, nice! Ur gtg IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I use injectable L-carnitine and it is amazing but it gets expensive because of the dosing.

No "negative" sides at all bro. If you are going to run it stack it with kynoselen or Syntheselen from Synthtek. Just run L carnitine ed and when you are lean add the kyno/syntheselen and it really cuts down the fat.

Mind listing a couple?

ALA is just so easily accessible and relatively cheap.
Listed in order of potency:

Metformin (prescription) and Berberine HCL (very nice study showing berberine is as strong as metformin ---> Efficacy of Berberine in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes) take first place

Gymnema Sylveste and Banaba root extract are tied for second place

And the rest are pretty much tied: citrimax, NA-R-ALA, cinnamon, chromium, L-norvaline(spelling could be wrong)

Oh and plain ALA is worthless except in massive dosages. BTW berberine is way cheaper than ALA.

with your ALA you will want the R enantiomer hence you often see R-ALA, with out it listed you are getting 50% R & 50% S enantiomers. I just take a 600mg regular ALA since its cheaper that way to get about 300mg of R-ALA out of it.

i mean if you want to talk about somethig to make you sensitive to insulin and go the pharmaceutical route avandia will beat out glucophage/metformin, personally i wouldnt mess with them.

to be honest i drink cinnamon in all my shakes and take ALA and my fasting glucose levels are really quite good.

Awesome! That's some pretty interesting stuff... While researching I came across this too Berberine Bad News for Anabolism

Has some really good benefits but also one set back... o_O

I'll have to try putting cinnamon in my shakes, SO simple I never even thought of doing that.

Last edited:
Awesome! That's some pretty interesting stuff... While researching I came across this too Berberine Bad News for Anabolism

Has some really good benefits but also one set back... o_O

I'll have to try putting cinnamon in my shakes, SO simple I never even thought of doing that.

"Muscle atrophy is a characteristic of chronic diseases including diabetes. Surprisingly, berberine was reported to promote muscle atrophy in both wild-type and db/db mice through hampering mitochondrial function and stimulating the expression of atrogin-1, which promoted protein degradation and suppressed protein synthesis67. However, in another study, berberine improved muscle atrophy, increased glycogen storage and decreased triglycerides content in skeletal muscle of type 2 diabetic rats. Further experiments revealed that reduced expression of CDK9 and cyclin T1 in the muscle was reversed with berberine68. Berberine also increased PPARα/δ expression and reduced PPARγ expression in skeletal muscle similar as rosiglitazone or fenofibrate69. The controversial data may be due to diverse methods of administration. Muscle atrophy was induced by berberine injection. Oral administration of berberine led to improvement of muscle atrophy. The actual effects of berberine remain to be explored.”

Taken from this ---> Effects and mechanisms of berberine in diabetes treatment

I've taken it for a year and naturally built some muscle. I think the risk that it perhaps has some protein synthesis effects are low and don't outweigh the benefits. Also, I've been putting cinnamon in my shakes too.

OP: Which carnitine product are you using?

**EDIT** If you already have a preferred product I would suggest stacking it
with Syntheselen as Buffalo suggested. Awesome combo for not only fat loss
but a host of other benefits like increased energy, vascularity and overall
feeling good.

Additionally, Carnitine and Syntheselen won't give you a single side effect.

Last edited:
Back