Leg Day Motivation aint what it use to be lmao

I always dread leg day because I know I'm going to want to puke half way through. Starting to phase out squats and stock with the presses, extensions, and lunges. The years of jumping out of planes is catching up to me. My knees and lower back are starting to tell me to stop it.

MAN, I only get up for leg day, squatting 600+ pounds leg pressing 15 plates on each side is what I'm passionate about. Lately however my right oblique has been hurting so I'll only leg press 5 plates each side for sets of 25. My legs are my strength and I will never neglect what has me feeling like a beast. Moving up the routine but don't neglect those legs of yours..

how many leg days do you all incorporate per week?

just one leg day per week, but back when i competed i would split my legs up into 2 separate workouts, hams and calves, and flutes and calves, and it helped a lot

now days i just do them all at once and try to maintain what i have

[ QUOTE=Presser;709108]DAMN I COULDNT IMAGINE HAVING ASTHMA[/QUOTE]
Yea brother presser it's gets worse year by year actually grew into which is crazy... I am actually looking to find a natural cure from maybe being part food allergies etc...there has to be something out there..

I use to live for leg day but after a pcl tear ( still in rehab for ) I know I'm not 20 anymore and I dread leg day it's leg press and ext for now on no more squats or hack squats.

You guys think you can still build killer legs without squats? I've been having knee problems lately and was thinking about dropping squats since that is what gives me the most pain but I'm afraid it will hinder my development and I need to bring my legs up. I have tried pre exhausting with extensions before but I feel squats are the only way to improve my legs.

You guys think you can still build killer legs without squats? I've been having knee problems lately and was thinking about dropping squats since that is what gives me the most pain but I'm afraid it will hinder my development and I need to bring my legs up. I have tried pre exhausting with extensions before but I feel squats are the only way to improve my legs.

I think squats should be a main staple in all leg training days! And nothing builds legs like squats! Now with that said, yes you can still build nice legs without squats, especially if you already put in the time years prior building legs with squatting like i did, now I'm able to maintain decent legs, but i did put in a shit ton of squat work in my younger years, but if a younger guys is asking me this, then no , if ur young and able to squat then u need to squat!

I heard that running a low dose of Deca is good for the joints. Maybe that can help out on leg day.

For me, my legs were always my worst feature. Now they look very nice and so I am THRILLED to work myself to death each leg day. :)

I heard that running a low dose of Deca is good for the joints. Maybe that can help out on leg day.

For me, my legs were always my worst feature. Now they look very nice and so I am THRILLED to work myself to death each leg day. :)

yeah deca does help somewhat, but thats more of a synovial fluid thing, my ass however needs knee replacements lol, so a little deca aint gonna do the trick unfortunately

Back