legalized Mary jane

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
This stuff is really getting massive attention in more and more states it seems. How far do you think it will get before the feds chop the head off this beast?
Funny thing is when it was around me my whole life I never smoked it (tried it twice) even though it was free and near me virtually everywhere, the kind of shit you could throw at a wall and it would stick.
When I could do it and care less about a job testing I didn't do it,
Now that it's a huge deal that I don't I kind of would like to see if it would help my back pain..... Damn you irony

I think it will be legalized. Most of the idiot Liberals you see spouting brainwashed ideology are total pot heads. Personally I think all drug laws are garbage fundamentally since we dump billions into "The Drug War" and all it does is put non violent people in jail, money into drug cartels pockets, and attach a crazy social stigma to people that need "rehab". Total useless money pit. These jackasses need to tax it and use a portion of the proceeds to help people that need help. The rest can go towards digging this country out of the gutter if it isn't already too late (which I feel it is).

I agree, too. They won't be able to stop it now IMO. Now if we could just get a state to do the same with AAS..

Prohibition does not work. PERIOD. The war on drugs is a massive failure even after the Feds have spent a few Trillion Dollars fighting it since the early 1970. Marijuana is more popular than ever. Its about to get legalized as medical marijuana here in Florida real soon. Its on the ballot and last I saw it had like 80 plus percent support in a recent poll.

Its just a matter of time before its legalized everywhere. Hemp is a very valuable cash crop and over night hundreds of thousands of just could be created by its legalization. Now if the Feds do not legalize it and the States do I think you will either see the complete decriminalization of it or even a Constitutional Amendment for its legalization.

Honestly it needs to happen.

I think it will be legalized. Most of the idiot Liberals you see spouting brainwashed ideology are total pot heads. Personally I think all drug laws are garbage fundamentally since we dump billions into "The Drug War" and all it does is put non violent people in jail, money into drug cartels pockets, and attach a crazy social stigma to people that need "rehab". Total useless money pit. These jackasses need to tax it and use a portion of the proceeds to help people that need help. The rest can go towards digging this country out of the gutter if it isn't already too late (which I feel it is).

fucking exactly!

- - - Updated - - -

Prohibition does not work. PERIOD. The war on drugs is a massive failure even after the Feds have spent a few Trillion Dollars fighting it since the early 1970. Marijuana is more popular than ever. Its about to get legalized as medical marijuana here in Florida real soon. Its on the ballot and last I saw it had like 80 plus percent support in a recent poll.

Its just a matter of time before its legalized everywhere. Hemp is a very valuable cash crop and over night hundreds of thousands of just could be created by its legalization. Now if the Feds do not legalize it and the States do I think you will either see the complete decriminalization of it or even a Constitutional Amendment for its legalization.

yup, I want to know why only medical use for Florida though too?? And you know the geriatric population will bitch about this too. Honestly the money to be made and saved combined is enormous, and seeing as there are no jos that I have seen created, despite what anything is said on paper, we need a new cash crop period.

Prohibition does not work. PERIOD. Its about to get legalized as medical marijuana here in Florida real soon. Its on the ballot and last I saw it had like 80 plus percent support in a recent poll.

the dolphins, bucs and jags still aint going to the super bowl lol

yup, I want to know why only medical use for Florida though too?? And you know the geriatric population will bitch about this too. Honestly the money to be made and saved combined is enormous, and seeing as there are no jos that I have seen created, despite what anything is said on paper, we need a new cash crop period.

Medical Only is a stepping stone to complete repeal of Prohibition. Its not the end game result I'd like but its a step in the right direction.

- - - Updated - - -

the dolphins, bucs and jags still aint going to the super bowl lol

I'm a Redskins fan...Sigh

Medical Only is a stepping stone to complete repeal of Prohibition. Its not the end game result I'd like but its a step in the right direction.

- - - Updated - - -
I hope it is legalized. Feeling nice and no anxiety all day long and a killer appetite to boot. As far as pot making people lazy... How does anyone know these people aren't lazy to begin with?? Personally I can function at a completely different level when I'm not having anxiety issues.
Now second hand smoke from tobacco is a different story..

Last edited:
The lazy bullshit is not true. When I was in High School I worked at a Subway Restaurant. There was a gut who was a complete pot head. He was high about 75% of the time. When he was high that dude never took a break, showed up on time and cleaned the piss out of the place. When he showed up sober he was worthless.

I dont buy the lazy bs. I'm sure some yes, but all no. Like the dude said, who's to say they were not lazy to begin with. That argument is not logical and not based in any scientific fact.

When I use to smoke pot I was never lazy. I was always doing something. I had a friend the smoked it and you would of thought he was on speed or something. So I to call it bull shit. Shit some of my best workouts I was stoned.

When I use to smoke pot I was never lazy. I was always doing something. I had a friend the smoked it and you would of thought he was on speed or something. So I to call it bull shit. Shit some of my best workouts I was stoned.

It's been 20 years for me, but from what I remember it made you totally focused on one thing at a time. Mind doesn't wander and you don't seem to notice what's going on around you. I wouldn't try training on it personally. My gym time is sacred

Legalizing Pot is a GOD awful Idea! Ive heard all your guys arguments before, and you've heard mine in another thread, so I'm not here to debate you guys, just stating i think its a GOD AWFUL IDEA! Period!

Legalizing Pot is a GOD awful Idea! Ive heard all your guys arguments before, and you've heard mine in another thread, so I'm not here to debate you guys, just stating i think its a GOD AWFUL IDEA! Period!

You cannot legislate morality.

I think it's a good idea for several reasons, it even takes power away from some cartels to an extent

I think it's a good idea for several reasons, it even takes power away from some cartels to an extent

Its takes all their power. Why buy from the cartel when I can grow my own or walk into a corner store without fear of being arrested and buy a pack of Marlboro Greens?

Its takes all their power. Why buy from the cartel when I can grow my own or walk into a corner store without fear of being arrested and buy a pack of Marlboro Greens?

haha. I said to an extent bc there will still be cocaine and heroine etc that they move still

the feds will bide there time and wait for the financial opportunity to cease everything

Right now I dont think the Feds know exactly what to do. Its obvious that the Federal Govt has grown so large the right hand has no clue what the left does.

Back