legalized Mary jane

Right now I dont think the Feds know exactly what to do. Its obvious that the Federal Govt has grown so large the right hand has no clue what the left does.

yeah no question, but it will unfold that way and people will get rich

I want people to get rich. Rich people create jobs. I never got a job from a poor person. My last boss was worth 3/4 of a Billion Dollars and I did not once begrudge him anything her ever made.

Legalization will create so many new jobs its just silly. From agriculture, agriculture supply/support, advertising, transportation, distribution, retail sales and accessories for the smoking consumption of marijuana. I know there are more, this was just off the top of my head.

I want people to get rich. Rich people create jobs. I never got a job from a poor person. My last boss was worth 3/4 of a Billion Dollars and I did not once begrudge him anything her ever made.

Legalization will create so many new jobs its just silly. From agriculture, agriculture supply/support, advertising, transportation, distribution, retail sales and accessories for the smoking consumption of marijuana. I know there are more, this was just off the top of my head.

you read that wrong, the feds will cut the heads off this, and some people will get rich, not job making sellers, Fed high ups and ppl running that show. I'll tell you who creates jobs, rappers. We need some more mc hammers, make millions than spend it all in a few years, not like these snobby ceo fucks that die with it grasped in there hands after 90 years

Come to work for me as a PT, I can be the exception!! :)

you read that wrong, the feds will cut the heads off this, and some people will get rich, not job making sellers, Fed high ups and ppl running that show. I'll tell you who creates jobs, rappers. We need some more mc hammers, make millions than spend it all in a few years, not like these snobby ceo fucks that die with it grasped in there hands after 90 years

I seriously doubt that. There are too many people that want it and now the Media is hyping all the medicinal benefits. It will become legalized as it should be. Look what happened to Prohibition and that was just because everyone just wanted to get drunk, no medicinal use at all. Our Govt is a sinking ship and they know it. They aren't going to take up fights that they can't win.

Back