My nerves regenerated due to IGF-1 lr3, which is how i came to even find the stuff many years ago, long before selling it! We all know my story and quad nerve damage, but im sure the new guys dont, in any case, its what made me whole again and want to bring it to the masses

My nerves regenerated due to IGF-1 lr3, which is how i came to even find the stuff many years ago, long before selling it! We all know my story and quad nerve damage, but im sure the new guys dont, in any case, its what made me whole again and want to bring it to the masses

That was where I originally got the thought from. I deteriorated pretty quickly a few months after my first surgery. Adding the IGF really turned things around. If they can solve the root problem I'm sure that the nerves would regenerate from the IGF. I finished the first bottle of S4 yesterday I think. I'm thinking I'm about 3 weeks into this. My strength continues to improve. I haven't had gains like this in a very long time!

The increased strength has taken its toll on my joints. My elbows, knees, and wrists are starting to ache. I have lowered my IGF dose to get some more time out of it since Silk is also using it and that may be partially responsible, but I don't know. I do about 50-60mcg on off days and 70-80 on training days. I would think that would be enough, but my strength is starting to approach pretty impressive levels. I'm not a strong guy relative to my size. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that. I do very high reps and I use as little as I can. I may start doing heavy pre exhaustion or drop sets. We will see

The increased strength has taken its toll on my joints. My elbows, knees, and wrists are starting to ache. I have lowered my IGF dose to get some more time out of it since Silk is also using it and that may be partially responsible, but I don't know. I do about 50-60mcg on off days and 70-80 on training days. I would think that would be enough, but my strength is starting to approach pretty impressive levels. I'm not a strong guy relative to my size. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that. I do very high reps and I use as little as I can. I may start doing heavy pre exhaustion or drop sets. We will see
I really enjoy the rest pause method

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Didnt have any luck finding a place to take some pics so we had to pop in one of the offices and snap a couple. The lighting isn't super great, but in person you can see I've put on some size. Hopefully it doesn't show up billboard size. Again today I was substantially stronger. I'm at the point now where I won't go any heavier... which will be tough since I'm doing 20+ reps on some sets. I guess there could be worse problems. I was 228 this morning
Looking diesel Dude! Awesome job. I'm going to start my sarms stack Monday (week from today) Just wanted to be sure I cleared out my system and the effects I was getting are from my new stack.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pre-exhaustion is the way to go daddio!

Dude was wondering if you had experimented with the ligandrol dose much and if you had what you thought.

Dude was wondering if you had experimented with the ligandrol dose much and if you had what you thought.

I did 12.5mg the first time. I can't really say how much different it was. I'm seriously considering upping to 15mg this coming week.
My surgeon went over the MRI today and said that he thinks my current issues are with my ulnar nerve. My current symptoms werent totally addressed, but I think that there were no options and I am not a surgical candidate. I'm going to take an extra rest day which will be a 3 Day break and we'll see how things progress. I was pleased to see the condition of my neck. It looked decent. The surgeon said that it appeared that there was actual improvement to some areas of my spinal cord.

In comparing my films, my discs seem to be regenerating in areas. He said that at this time there is nothing that can be done surgically. While it means I'm no longer getting paid.. it also means no surgery and no issues with my future career ambitions. Since I'm GTG I'm thinking of kicking up the SARMS dose... say 15mg of LGD and 70mg of S4?? They mentioned the fact that it appeared I had gained about 8lbs... and looked more muscular. I probably shouldnt have worn a tank top as people develop their own ideas after seeing my arms, but I was happy after reviewing the films.

I don't know if I have 2 more semesters or 3 before PA school, but I'm excited for the future.

Man I was strong yesterday. . Really strong. I had to remind myself to keep the weights in check. I still kept the reps in the 20 rep range. I did 75mg of S4 yesterday and 15mg of LGD. I'm going to use some DMSO on my joints to see if that helps. I haven't weighted myself since Friday, but I don't feel as though I've gained any more weight. That's a good thing. Some of my shirts are getting tight especially around the neck.

Looking forward to seeing if your strength just keeps going up with the lgd dose.

I'm getting a second opinion, but I hope that I don't need the surgery. This issue at that point is what can be done about the pain and nerve issues. I'd like to get the nerve obliteration done, but we'll see. My strength has improved so dramatically that I'm considering getting back into bent over rows and maybe stiff leg deadlifts. AAS dose is still the same and there haven't been any real adjustments. Im about about 8 close to 9 pounds now. Obviously there's some water, but it doesn't seem to be holding under the skin as I'm super tight. I've been pretty consistent with the IGF and I'm seeing even more benefits in recovery in my joints and connective tissue. The usual aches and pains are minimized dramatically. I'm thinking of adding or switching around with Ostarine, but then again why mess with success?
In other news I'm really confused about what I'm doing when I graduate. Given the time and money invested I'm not going to Med school. That leaves PA or Pharmacist (I'm not interested in RN or any of those). I have a small issue with needles and veins. Specifically my own blood being taken. I'm assuming that would cause me issue when doing IV's. I think I can work through it, but it's one benefit of Pharmacist. If I go Pharmacist I'd go PharmD which is a 4 year program (Doctorate) vs PA which is a two year program (Masters). Average for PA is 90k while PharmD is 120k...
Thoughts?

bro, Pharmacists are always in demand! Big Pharma is only getting bigger and more and more Americans on drugs, so i say go big! Hell maybe you could open up your own MOM and POP pharmacy out in east bumblefuck

You really think?? It's hard to get a straight answer from anyone in the know. You think Pharmacist would remain higher paid and higher demand?

I was a good bit stronger today in the gym though. I'm not ready to say it was the SARMS as this is day 3.
Funny you mentioned this, idk if you remember me telling you, but I also noticed my strength increase on day 3. Like you, I wasn't ready to say it was the SARMS either, but now I guess it's pretty safe to say that you really do feel it that quick. Pretty impressive if you ask me. And yes, The Dude is lookin pretty good. He's not allowed to wear a shirt at home :kiss:
(For any women possibly reading this, I'm not doing his exact stack. I'm only taking LGD & MC's IGF.)

Last edited:
I decided to to take a couple extra days off after the craziness this week with school. Good news is that I have to pack my meals so my diet is improving. In other news Silk has pics in her thread

This week was crazy packed with school so I only made it to the gym Monday and Friday. Both were again very good, but Friday was INSANE. I was stronger than I can ever recall... again. I went up 50 lbs on the hack squat and 100 lbs on leg press. In addition I did 25 rep sets with each. I've also made a point to actually split up my doses by at least 6 hours and that has had a tremendous impact. My shirts and shorts are getting pretty snug. Might be time to step up to a larger size... so 3xl shirts... I like the shorts very snug so I'll be doing 2xl shorts. If you guys take a look shorts are usually much baggier than shirts are... at least with Under Armour.

I decided to to take a couple extra days off after the craziness this week with school. Good news is that I have to pack my meals so my diet is improving. In other news Silk has pics in her thread

there is No other worthy news right now! lmao,

Didnt have any luck finding a place to take some pics so we had to pop in one of the offices and snap a couple. The lighting isn't super great, but in person you can see I've put on some size. Hopefully it doesn't show up billboard size. Again today I was substantially stronger. I'm at the point now where I won't go any heavier... which will be tough since I'm doing 20+ reps on some sets. I guess there could be worse problems. I was 228 this morning

Damn DUDE!!
Looking freaking BEAST bro!!
How tall are you?
Do you know what you BF% is?
Haven't seen you since 2015. Definitely a difference brother. Good for you!

Back