lil bac water in my masteron!

Bigrisk

I dont think its a big deal but I was mixing some growth with bac water
After I reconst the growth I used the same needle to draw some masteron in the
Syringe that I used to mix the growth so there was some water in the needle which mixed in the bottle of masteron making it look kinda milky I dont think alittle bc water in a masteron will ruin it will it? U can see the water in the oil when I draw it in the syringe kinda scary looking.. This shouldnt be a problem right?

I dont think its a big deal but I was mixing some growth with bac water
After I reconst the growth I used the same needle to draw some masteron in the
Syringe that I used to mix the growth so there was some water in the needle which mixed in the bottle of masteron making it look kinda milky I dont think alittle bc water in a masteron will ruin it will it? U can see the water in the oil when I draw it in the syringe kinda scary looking.. This shouldnt be a problem right?

I dont think its a big deal, and I dont think i would toss a whole bottle over a littel water mixed in, but you might get a total different answer from someone who might know its bad or somehting

As Presser said, I don't think it will be too much of a problem as long as you're sterile. I would swab the top of the vial with alcohol before and after each use just to be safe though

Your good to go bro. The bac water will do absolutely nothing to the mast. And as far as sanitary issues, I wouldn't sweet it my man.

Back