Lipostabil= Bad news!!!

jdawg50

SO I got some Lipostabil
I decided to try two test shots before I did anything.
Last Saturday I did 2 1ml shots in my stomach next to my bellybutton. Now the areas have dents in them and they are hard as a rock. Looks like the fat is less, but there are huge lumps in my stomach!!!
Does anyone know about this, and how long does it take to get rid of these? They still hurt too???
Help

Just curious but did you take the cap off of the syringe before injecting it?

You must pay extra attention to these types of things, bro.

Any other questions, just let me know.

Skip

I read in many cycle journals with this stuff it takes some time for the lumps to go away. Don't trip, that means it's working.

talked to a few other bros, they have all had the same expriance to some extent or another. Some say its scar tissue, others are saying its still swelling. They only thing I can think is to inject it with cortizone, unfortunatly Thats gonna have to be done by a doctor. Otherwise I think I'll have to have these cut out. My advise:
STAY AWAY FROM LIPOSTABIL!

a bro on another board used it and the knots went away in 2 weeks and he was left with little dimples where the fat was gone. still so little is known about it i would ditch it for now

Thats good to hear, I heard from one guy that said he's had em for 8 weeks though. It would be really nice if my body absorbs this, at least most of it. Its hard to tell if they have gotten smaller. They dont hurt as much

Lipostabil Sucks

Took my swelling about 2 weeks to go down.... and my results...

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

Lipostabil is a complete, and painfull, waste of money!!!

REPEAT: DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

OK, i talked to a doc today. I have a good buddy thats got a PHD in medicine. He told me first of all that I was a dumbass for doing that. and second of all to chill out. he said they are likely hematomas, that will subside over time. He said its gonna take at least a few weeks if not months. He suggested putting a heating pad on it whenever i could. Overall, this sucks ass, do yourself a favor and leave that shit alone.

Back