log to my first show

hey freak, are you taking any pics? or have you posted any? just curious is all

Well I'm suppose to practice posing this week end and I'll throw some up hopefully

- - - Updated - - -

My weight is up and down. ... but holyshit I'm loving it . I'm 220lbs today and never looked this good in my life

Well I'm suppose to practice posing this week end and I'll throw some up hopefully

- - - Updated - - -

My weight is up and down. ... but holyshit I'm loving it . I'm 220lbs today and never looked this good in my life

Bro That is Awsome!!! I know your feeling like walking around the gym naked right about now lol,

as for posing practice….YUCK!! You just going through the mandatories this weekend or actually holding the poses?

Bro That is Awsome!!! I know your feeling like walking around the gym naked right about now lol,

as for posing practice….YUCK!! You just going through the mandatories this weekend or actually holding the poses?

Just the mandatory I'm thinking. Not really to to basically naked on stage lol.. oh well lmfao

Focus on your look man. Once the striations and seperation really start coming out you'll be hooked. I'm down 25lbs, but just as strong. Unfortunately I'm a bit overtrained so I'm going to have to take some time off. Restricted Diet + harder more frequent training always catches up with you. Good job on the 20lbs though!

Your diet, training? ;)

Good luck!

30 – 45 minutes of low impact cardio 5 days per week in the morning on an empty stomach
MEAL 1 (1,500 mg of CLA) (8 am)
10 egg whites, ½ cup of oatmeal (plain oats in tall canister) (measured dry)
MEAL 2 (11 am)
8 ounces of chicken breast with ½ cup of parboiled rice and 1 cup of greens (either broccoli, green beans, asparagus, spinach, zucchini, mustard greens, or collard greens, etc.)
MEAL 3 (1,500 mg of CLA) (2 pm)
Protein Shake – 2 scoops of low carb whey protein powder
MEAL 4 (4 pm)
8 ounces of tilapia with ½ cup of parboiled rice and 1 cup of greens
MEAL 5 (6:45 pm)
Post Workout Protein Shake – 1 scoop of Syntha-6 and 5 grams of glutamine
MEAL 6 (8:15 pm)
8 ounces of 93/7 ground beef or eye of round steak with 1 cup of greens
(if needed) MEAL 7
9 egg whites OR a casein (or whey) protein shake

- - - Updated - - -

Style training basic 10-12 reps 3-4 sets . 3-4 different ways working the muscle, staying heavy as possible with out injury. FsT -7 in there as well

Last edited:
freak bro, keep your eye out for your IGF-1 Lr3 today! as well as the Nolva

I'm fucking pissed the fuck off! I think I riped my right bicep! Wtf ?! I wasn't even doing arm's today ...... fuck! It looks like a weird little bruise but by my elbow it's puffy grrrrrrr! I don't need this

damn brother, that is terrible news, what were you doing if i might ask? When I ruptured mine I was deadlifting, It already had a small tear in mine though. Hope its just a pull.

I was doing legs today , leg extension. And front hack squat. But never noticed anything till I got home . Monday I'm going to sports medicine doctor

- - - Updated - - -

Fluid is built up by my elbow. I'm pissed, i mean wtf

- - - Updated - - -

Just bought my suit today and express that bitch . Plus booked my room.

Got up today still did my cardio, hope for the best on Monday at the doctor .Happy 4th everyone I'm going to stay positive

damn bro, rest it up! see a doctor and get a PROFESSIONAL opinion on what to do in terms of competing or not! I mean i know you know your body enough, but i would still have it looked at brutha! WISH YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST OF LUCK WITH IT DADDIO!

And happy 4th of July to ya

Back