looking for gyno surgery alternatives

Some crazy said he used some 18guage needle or something and sucked some out but sounds like horse shit to me. I have puffy nipples as well when they are hard, liquidex has helped alittle. What about that yomibiburn or whatever?

Well I would try alittle nolvadex therapy with some femera and even arimidex. See how that works with alittle clen. If it's not too bad it should clear it up. But if it doen't there is a doc in NYC that is suppossed to be the best. I can't remember his name, but I know that you can find it over at animals board. Ask Instynct999 he should know it.

Armageddon said:
Well I would try alittle nolvadex therapy with some femera and even arimidex. See how that works with alittle clen. If it's not too bad it should clear it up. But if it doen't there is a doc in NYC that is suppossed to be the best. I can't remember his name, but I know that you can find it over at animals board. Ask Instynct999 he should know it.

Dr. Nadler???

Once it's "hard" it's more likely fiberous/connective tissue(a close cousin to scar tissue) than it is glandular (hormonally responsive) breast tissue......so at this point surgery is really the only option that has any chance of sucess ,IMO.
Creams,anti-E's,papal exorcism and anything else... is just not going to work on fiberous tissue even with the best of hope and intentions.

The "puffy" nip thing is almost a seperate issue physiologically although I can see the link psychologically that it would have. Nipple "erection" is more under control of involuntary "smooth" muscle contractions that respond to changes in sympathetic and parasympathetic nerve tone which in turn are mediated by other factors such as temperature,hormone ratios,etc...
The puffiness may cosmetically appear worse with a lump bhehind it or during periods of fluid retention but that is not the "cause and effect" link and may not be remedied with excision of the fiberous lumps.
Let me know if this was to much mumbo-jumbo Press and maybe I can explain it better.

no i got it, and i knew the answers myself, lol, just looking for some magic post to help me out here,lol, and the surgeon im going to see is suppose to be fantastic, if he fucks up my chest ill feed him my fiberous/connective tissue lol

Presser said:
no i got it, and i knew the answers myself, lol, just looking for some magic post to help me out here,lol,

Whew,good to hear cuz I thought we'd been down this road before ;) ADD doesn't discriminate so just making sure.
No magician other than a surgeon will be able to pull this rabbit outta your pec.

Oh funny visual though,feeding your excised fiberous/connective tissue to the good Doctor Lecter! :D

That reminds me,Some quotes from Dr. Hannibal,feel free to adapt them for your surgeon if needed.....

Lecter: I must confess to you, I'm giving very serious thought... to eating your wife.

Clarice Starling: I'll cut you loose. If you touch me, I'll shoot you.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter: Understood.
Clarice Starling: Do right, and you'll live through this. Dr. Hannibal Lecter: Spoken like a true Protestant.

Lecter: Would they give you a medal, do you think, Clarice? Would you have it professionally framed and hang it on your wall to remind you of your courage and incorruptibility? All you would need for that is a mirror.

Those movies creep me out more than almost any others...

Hannibal Lecter: And be grateful. Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real.

And another one from Red Dragon:(sorry to get so far off topic....)

Will Graham: I thought you might enjoy the challenge. Find out if you're smarter than the person I'm looking for.
Hannibal Lecter: Then, by implication, you think you're smarter than I am, since it was you who caught me.
Will Graham: No, I know I'm not smarter than you.
Hannibal Lecter: Then how did you catch me?
Will Graham: You had... disadvantages.
Hannibal Lecter: What disadvantages?
Will Graham: You're insane

Back