Made My First order!

No question is a dumb question brother. Personally I like to do IM. right now I'm using a 28 gauge half inch but you can use up to 30 gauge, and as long as your don't have a lot of body fat you can probably get away with 5/16 inch pins. Like I said any questions just ask brother and keep us posted on your results.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
BigMills,

Thanks for the quick response brother, and no worries, when I start you guys will be noted on everything. So just to clarify don't use slin-pins for IM, because they won't work instead use a normal syringe with the needle size you suggested? My body fat is still low, not near what I was at comp but definitely not high.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

BigMills,

Thanks for the quick response brother, and no worries, when I start you guys will be noted on everything. So just to clarify don't use slin-pins for IM, because they won't work instead use a normal syringe with the needle size you suggested? My body fat is still low, not near what I was at comp but definitely not high.

No you do want to use insulin pins for IM injections, they will work just fine because you were shooting into muscles that do not have a lot of fat around them such as,delts,tri's,bi's,and pecs. That is what I prefer to do however you can go subQ around the belly button area either or. I just feel I get a better pump and better results when I do this site injections into the muscles I am going to train. I will try both pre-workout for the amazing pump that it will give you, and post-workout as it will shuttle the nutrients into the muscles you just trained. Whether you do it pre-workout or post workout right after your shot make sure you are taking in some aminos. I also personally like to take an intro carbohydrate drink such as glycoject or karbolyn.. if you use it pre-workout along with a carbohydrate drink as I just mentioned the pumps will be amazing, and we all know the more blood you get into the muscle the more than muscle expands and grows.. again no question is a dumb question brother..

No you do want to use insulin pins for IM injections, they will work just fine because you were shooting into muscles that do not have a lot of fat around them such as,delts,tri's,bi's,and pecs. That is what I prefer to do however you can go subQ around the belly button area either or. I just feel I get a better pump and better results when I do this site injections into the muscles I am going to train. I will try both pre-workout for the amazing pump that it will give you, and post-workout as it will shuttle the nutrients into the muscles you just trained. Whether you do it pre-workout or post workout right after your shot make sure you are taking in some aminos. I also personally like to take an intro carbohydrate drink such as glycoject or karbolyn.. if you use it pre-workout along with a carbohydrate drink as I just mentioned the pumps will be amazing, and we all know the more blood you get into the muscle the more than muscle expands and grows.. again no question is a dumb question brother..

Boom!! BM great information brutha

Boom!! BM great information brutha
Thx Brother I appreciate it, just so you know the reason I respond so fast to questions on this board is because of you and presser, basically took me in and treated me like family when I first came on this board and in return the least I can do is share my knowledge with other people...

Thx Brother I appreciate it, just so you know the reason I respond so fast to questions on this board is because of you and presser, basically took me in and treated me like family when I first came on this board and in return the least I can do is share my knowledge with other people...

BigMills,

Said it before and I'll keep saying it, I appreciate it Sir, thanks for having my back and getting me all the right info!

Slim1985

That's what is so great about MC, everyone is willing to help and answer any questions you may gave especially for a newbie both on this board and for your very first cycle... Keep us posted on the process and progress brutha...
good luck to you duration ng this journey.....maie sure your food intake is on point and don't get sloppy with it...

E

That's what is so great about MC, everyone is willing to help and answer any questions you may gave especially for a newbie both on this board and for your very first cycle... Keep us posted on the process and progress brutha...
good luck to you duration ng this journey.....maie sure your food intake is on point and don't get sloppy with it...

E
Eswol

I'll definitely be keeping in contact as soon as I get started, I'll be making a detailed log of calories taken in and how training and health is going. The one thing I don't have a problem with is food, the diets always been the easiest parts for me, my coach Damm near has to threaten me to make me do refeeds, unless I'm in prep of course but, I love the diet and don't eat of my diet unless I'm told to. Thanks for the support brother.

Slim1985

Back