maintaining gains with omnadren?

clix

I am about to wind down a 16 week cycle of test cyp 300 / deca 300 / win 150 / week that started as test600 and deca 600 through week 8 and then shifted down and added win.

combined with low cal diet and extra cardio - got super strong but not overly big (as my girl tells me I better not get) lol

any way - I hear from quite a few guys that starting on omnadren 250 once per week as an indefinate maintenance will keep most gains - and actually keep me healthier than the average bear.

I have 0 problems with bllod pressure - liver enzymes - psa - or lipid panels - they all are exlcellent.

I supplement with acetyl carnitene, magnesium, milk thistle - goldenseal, multi vitamin with extra selenium , red wine extractw provinols, l - lysine etc, and generally eat well - but not to the point of noth aving any fun at all.

I am 36 and am exactly where I want to be shape wise - girl does not like when I get really cut - likes me very defined with that slightly watery appearance from test - but not sloppy.

any thoughts on the ongoing omnadren ? is it too much - too little - am I staying on too long - yada yada yada - all feedback welcome.

omnadren/sus will fuck your system up bro becuase of how the test esthers are laid out, most do not realize this but u must use it every day eod, or at the least every 3rd day, other wise u will have peaks and valliys in ur hormone levels wich will and could result in mood chnges,acne, limp dick and gyno

you need to understand how each of the 4 test esters works, 2 short 2 long, the 2 long wont kick in for 4-5 weeks and the 2 short have half lives of 2-3 days, wich means your test levels will diminish after 3 days with the short esthers leaving you 4 days of the week left while u take nothing and have low levels, hope u understood that

however if you already have cyp running through u , i suppose ur fine and will not get the spike in hormone levels and such, but for the most part sus and omnas are meant to be used eod

ok - good feedback

so - if I start it 2 weeks before I take my last test cyp injection - that shuold bridge the gap eh?

then would weekly be cool on that one? or am I still missing the point. I could break it up and take 2 injections per week no problem . my wife is a nurse so injections are a breeze for me.

but either way - is long term test viable as a maintenance and healthier?

also - is 250 per week too much or too little or about right?

I am 5'11 200

i dont know about it being healthier bro, personaly i think anyone can run test year round if they know what there doing and yes starting the omnas 2 weeks prior should prove beneficial, good luck

Re: amount

clix said:
is 250 / wk about irght for simple maintenance?
Actually, this will put you slightly off the charts as far as the normal range of test dosages.

As far as health, you have to ask yourself the question about kids. Plan on having any in the future? If you do, then you have to keep your HPTA running naturally. If the answer is no then, their is no difference between the test you inject and the test your body produces naturally.

I did a lot of homework on this before starting on HRT back 3 years ago. You're going to need regular checkups (to insure that health doesn't become an issue in the future) and some HCG (to bring the balls back up).

Cyp and Enath are better choices for HRT also.

Re: Re: amount

ok - so I dont have any plans for kids now - however the wife may change her mind in 3 years. I have heard however that all you need to do is stop your test - take some hcg and clomid and in 60-90 days you are back going again with spermatogenesis.

any one hear similar?

in fact I ahve read that they are using this combined with (progesterone??) in europe clinical trials for male birth control shots that are 100% effective with no irreversible problems and 99.5% of users returned to normal hpta state within 90 days no matter what duration they were on the shots (similar to regular hrt without the progesterone).. any one know of any other info on this? in the mean time - its nice birth control and certainly enahnces the sex life.

LA said:
Actually, this will put you slightly off the charts as far as the normal range of test dosages.

As far as health, you have to ask yourself the question about kids. Plan on having any in the future? If you do, then you have to keep your HPTA running naturally. If the answer is no then, their is no difference between the test you inject and the test your body produces naturally.

I did a lot of homework on this before starting on HRT back 3 years ago. You're going to need regular checkups (to insure that health doesn't become an issue in the future) and some HCG (to bring the balls back up).

Cyp and Enath are better choices for HRT also.

Maybe, maybe not. Lots of BBers have been able to restore HTPA after shutdown and produce children. However, if all it took was clomid and HCG then I wouldn't be on HRT right now.

htpa

LA said:
Maybe, maybe not. Lots of BBers have been able to restore HTPA after shutdown and produce children. However, if all it took was clomid and HCG then I wouldn't be on HRT right now.

so yours shut down and would not come back?

how many cycles did you do and how long?

I know someone else this happened to. its a little scary.

Mine shutdown without any cycles. No explanation other than- it can happen to anyone over 40.

oh crap

so you are saying that if you used gear before 40 - you could be clean for 4 or 5 years and fine and then all of a sudden whamo?

Actually, gear use or no, it could be wham-o! But I personally think that by leaving yourself shutdown for extended periods of time opens up the possibility that your HTPA might never recover.

Ask yourself this question. Why do you think the avg. length of a cycle is between 8-12 weeks? It takes HTPA a lot longer to recover past the 12 week point.

There is some data as to why HTPA shutdowns but it isn't much (unless you have a disease). For example, the number 1 thing to knock your natural test levels down is fathering a child. Age is another factor. At 36 I'm willing to bet your natural test levels don't even come close to that of when you were 18. I am also willing to bet that HTPA recovery becomes slower the older you are.

ah

so at 16 weeks on a current light cycle I need to get off now and give it some time.

does winstrol shut you down too?

Well, I think everything is a risk if you talk to the right person. It is a matter of opinion. Shutting down would suck bad. I hope to never have that problem.

learner202, every time you take synthetic androgens, you are inhibiting your HPTA to some degree. The degree of inhibition is related to several factors including: the drug(s) used, dosage, duration, and ancillary usage. I believe any steroid, if taken long enough and at a high enough dosage, will completely inhibit your HPTA (i.e., LH=0).

Back