Major Bust or Major Scam??

Yes I posted how it happened..but I assume after this post I will be banned here, so, I guess I'm sorry that I'm losing even more friends..

PS, basskiller, if you knew how to conduct yourself and convey your thoughts in an adult manner you would not be banned.

SM

I read that SM/***** posted his board would not be affeceted...Hows this possible with the owner getting busted...?Sounds strange to me....Pressers right anyone still posting or sourcing @ bbx has got big olos (balls)...

this is for all the other bros who cant get trough to this board.
as posted

CYBERAS
There are rumors that he was not busted etc, etc. Well, Let me confirm that he was in fact busted. How do I know this?

Well, I am/was CyberAS.

I have posted warrants, and there is no other proof I can provide to you untill I am formally arraigned. However, Code from Elitefitness emailed the agent in charge and I am awaiting for Code to post the email. Kind of funny though because he posted that he"called" the agents and they didnt exist, well, when he emailed Agent WB Witt today, Witt called me and mentioned someone emailing him, and wanted to know if it had anything to do with me, I told him yes, a guy named Code should have emailed you to confirm the bust. He said, well this guys name is [email protected], so I assume that is code's email addy. I then asked him if he received a phone call yesterday inquiring about a steroid bust, and I even gave Witt the response that Code "Said" Witt gave him, and Witt said, no he did not receive a call...hmmm.

Now I am still waiting several hours later for Code to post the email, as that will be even more credible evidence...then again, some dumb asses will still not believe it. Frankly, I dont care any longer. I know what is important right now, and that's me and figuring out what is going to happen with my case.

As far as BBX being compromised, no it is not, there is nothing to worry about. The feds want sources, not end users, people who deal steroids, and more preferably things like K, X, GHB, etc...this is why these things will NOT be discussed on BBX..period.

For those that lost money, all I can say is rest assured I lost an astronomical amount compared to your loss. On the other hand, I truely am sorry for the loss. If there was something I could do, I would surely do it. Maybe to help illistrate my loss, the week prior to the bust, I had ordered well over $25k in gear from overseas sources (they WILL confirm this), that is still coming in today to my boxes and is being siezed by US Postal Inspectors. Again I am sorry. But, it seems, that when a source supplies you, you want to be their best friend, but when they get busted and can no longer supply you, you treat them like shit...how admirable.

Here is the copy of the warrant and "list"

http://bodybuildingextreme.com/1.gif
http://bodybuildingextreme.com/2.gif
http://bodybuildingextreme.com/3.gif

Regards,

Shawn aka SM aka CyberAS

Last edited:
~SM~ said:
Yes I posted how it happened..but I assume after this post I will be banned here, so, I guess I'm sorry that I'm losing even more friends..

PS, basskiller, if you knew how to conduct yourself and convey your thoughts in an adult manner you would not be banned.

SM

My first post named no names or nothing and yet it was deleted.
The only reason you banned me, was because I was voicing my concerns to you at elite.. The reason I know this was that I had both board up in two seperate windows... I said something that annoyed you at elite, so you banned me on your board, while I was right in the middle of answering an PM on your site. That's great!

It had nothing to do with "acting like an adult" more that I pissed you off and not even on your site, that the great part.

Your nothing but a CI.
You posted that they don't even know about your board! This made your main supporter even doubt you after reading that!
Then you throw a Tridia comment my way in some hopes of trying to discredit me, cause I was getting too close to the truth.
But it only hurt you instead... Everone seen that you were grasping for straws... My friend, you have the NEW TRIEDIA...
Oh but you since you started the thread.. you let that some things slip, so you deleted that thread and started another..

You stink of feces bird... S.P.

Your just trying to squash the issue that the FEDs now have access to your PC and your board...

Or was there something else that you were talking about... Please let me know!

It's funny how you were all fired up in helping me fix my password problem on your site among others..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Press, that is what he posted, but then the threadf dissappeared, but I beleive that he is a little naitive about this...

He keeps telling me that the board is not compromised.... I hope for their sake that he is right.

You will never see me post there it said on the warrant he posted even they had for his computer and everything on it... they would have taken it maybe not local cops but feds would have they arent stupid!

I would assume they have a line on his supliers and packageing methods and country. any hint on what geographical area to stear clear of

Back