Man Chaser Encounter

Buffalo

MuscleChemistry Member
I was in Denver on business last week. At the same hotel, a group of medical industry staff were having a conference of sort at the same hotel. On Wednesday the coworker I was with and I decide let's do some cardio and head down stairs and hang out in the lobby and hangout, it was early still.

So being downstairs now we meet up with a group of people and there was one girl in the group, very young. 24 to be exact. She was very flirty right away, she asked if I workout:suspect: so I could tell where this chick was going just by the vibe I was getting. I always wear my wedding ring and even in the 90 minute span we were down there I brought Cindee and my kids in some conversations in the group. I don't know if that made things worse but this girl was throwing out the "take me upstairs" vibe. Even a guy that we met that was talking to us said the more I talk about how great your marriage is the more she's going to want you. He explained he gets hit on all of the time from young girls when he travels.

Of course in the beginning we all exchange business cards so toward the end of the night she goes up stairs and sends me a picture of her in her bathroom in a bikini, wearing nerdy glasses and the tie that her company had their employees wear. I'll admit, she looked hot but I needed to get the hell out of there. She texted me her room number and that ended my night. Went straight up stairs to my room.

Thursday morning, the chick calls me! Wanting to know if I was still going to be at the hotel and said she wanted me to remember how it was to be with college coed. Before that I was just fine ignoring her and feeling pretty good this young girl was attracted to me but fuck that, I told her "listen carefully, I'm married" and hung up.

We're not done yet.......

Friday rolls around, I see her in lobby checking out the same time. I'm totally cool and say hello. She said she was sorry but that I was really attractive and she liked that she felt tiny next to me (she was probably 5'-2" maybe 100lbs, fake rack) I'm only 5-9 lol. I'm not the greatest looking guy, but I know how to talk to women and I have women flirt but I had no attraction to her at all, she is hot and my sex drive is fucking through the roof right now and still had no desire to hook with her or anyone.

So on Friday I get home, Cindee picks me up at the airport with the kids.We go to lunch, as I'm walking in the door I get a text from her; "hey, it was really nice meeting you. I'm so sorry for acting like such a whore but I'm glad you are so faithful to your wife......Brooke." I can't keep shit away from Cindee, she knows something is up and asks whats wrong. I tell her I don't want to talk about it right now, I felt embarrassed and felt unfaithful even though i didn't do anything.

Yesterday, I told Cindee what happened. She wasn't mad, she said she believed me and it was OK. She knows I may get hit on when I travel and knows women are attracted at times but trusts me. I know I did the right thing by telling her but sometimes I wonder if being completely honest is worth it because I don't know what she's thinking.

Any input? Silk............where are you! lol

Ah the wonderful world for business travel.
Please tell me this is not the first time this has happened?
I go to a lot of conventions and seminars each year and what I find is people seem to really let everything go when they are away from home.
I think it is because we all are in our very straight laces everyday lives that when people get out in the open they go all girls gone wild.
Your wife is a smart woman- I think its default that you are going to get hit on at these events, but at the end of the day, she knows you are going back to her and your kids, and not do anything stupid that you will regret later- right?
But you have to admit- its good for the ego to get hit on and for some chick to recognize the hard work. Nothing wrong with that.
It's worse if you lie- you did the right thing.

Ah the wonderful world for business travel.
Please tell me this is not the first time this has happened?
I go to a lot of conventions and seminars each year and what I find is people seem to really let everything go when they are away from home.
I think it is because we all are in our very straight laces everyday lives that when people get out in the open they go all girls gone wild.
Your wife is a smart woman- I think its default that you are going to get hit on at these events, but at the end of the day, she knows you are going back to her and your kids, and not do anything stupid that you will regret later- right?
But you have to admit- its good for the ego to get hit on and for some chick to recognize the hard work. Nothing wrong with that.
It's worse if you lie- you did the right thing.

I've been hit on before on travels. You're right though, when I travel with some guys and as soon as happy hour comes rings come off and down to the bar they go. Usually it's just flirting, never this aggressive though. I think when I've traveled and flirted with other women it's a mutual flirt and know that lines have been drawn on both sides. I feel guilty at times, mostly because I know I'd hate it if some dude was flirting with my wife, which I'm no idiot, in her line of work she does often. Besides my wife, there is only another woman I'd sleep with but I don't think Kate Beckinsale and I are going to run into each other lol In all seriousness though, I have no fantasy to be with another woman or have that one fling because we've been married for so long. To me, my wife is f'ing hot and I know she's mine and I'm hers.

Sorry buddy I'm no help, I have a hard enough time trying to get my wife to sleep with me little less complete strangers! Glad you were honest though, definetly the way to go on that one!

So this chick requests me as a fb friend last night.

Here's our back and forth:

Me:
Hi Brooke. Why did you request me as a friend?

Her:
I'm sorry. Did you receive my messages?

Me:
No, I didn't. What's going on?

Her:
an apology.

Here it is again:

Hi Mark!!!!
Remember me? I hope you are doing good and keeping up with the beautiful family. You ever planning on coming up to northern cali? We got to meet up but if you don't I definitely understand.

I wish you would let me explain and what I was going through. I was lonely and you seemed like a wonderful and handsome man with beautiful eyes and a big man. I was jealous, very jealous of your wife.You spoke of her proudly and I could feel your confidence. You are very charismatic and even though you may not try you send out a vibe and energy that I fell for that night at the bar with you and Duane and the rest of the gang. I was honestly surprised you weren't hitting on me or pestering me and were just a very cool guy which I think was attracting me more to you.

I just hope you accept my apology and this has been eating at me for a while and needed to get it off my chest.

Anyway, I wish you the very best! And you don't have to reply, I just created the facebook account to find you.

Me:
Brooke,

I know you feel bad and I do accept your apology. I'm sure that maybe we could have kept in touch but not like this, not anymore. It is way beyond a casual professional friendship.

Please don't take this the wrong way of me being a complete jerk but please don't contact me again. We have no reason to speak beyond this message. My wife is everything to me and so are my children.

I have no doubt that you are a wonderful person and I wish you the very best in your bright young future.

Her:
Thank you, Mark. I promise you will not hear from me again.

Brooke

The odd thing is that my fb is set up so you can't look me up on a search. So the only thing I could think of is she created her page, looked up my co worker and went through his friends list and found me then messaged me.:suspect:

Damn man. That chick can't get over you shooting her down!! She definately is a little crazy though. Either way, the whole thing must be a HUGE confidence boost!! I got sucked into wanting that ego trip for a while and I almost lost Silk over it. You're obviously pretty well versed in what could happen. I wasn't and rationalized that what I was doing (talking) wasn't cheating. Man did I get a wake up call!
Anyway, good for you bro. You don't need that shit. There are women all over the place that throw themselves at good looking in shape guys. Very few are wife material.

Can you tell her to join Mc. I will drive to northern calif for fun and sun.. She's crazy.. Thats my type.. Shut up Wv ..
I would love Brooke Burke .. Yummy..

Last edited:
Damn man. That chick can't get over you shooting her down!! She definately is a little crazy though. Either way, the whole thing must be a HUGE confidence boost!! I got sucked into wanting that ego trip for a while and I almost lost Silk over it. You're obviously pretty well versed in what could happen. I wasn't and rationalized that what I was doing (talking) wasn't cheating. Man did I get a wake up call!
Anyway, good for you bro. You don't need that shit. There are women all over the place that throw themselves at good looking in shape guys. Very few are wife material.

My wife was a little jealous of course but wasn't worried about it. It did give me a nice confidence boost but now it is upsetting. Hopefully the back and forth was more of a closure for her.

Can you tell her to join Mc. I will drive to northern calif for fun and sun.. She's crazy.. Thats my type.. Shut up Wv ..
I would love Brooke Burke .. Yummy..

She has a one legged friend she told me about. I'd go after that, she can't kick you off.

I just noticed her fb page stats:

Work and Education

Washington State University
Pullman, Washington

De La Salle High School
Concord, California

Organon Pharmaceuticals
Research Scientist

I just noticed her fb page stats:

Work and Education

Washington State University
Pullman, Washington

De La Salle High School
Concord, California

Organon Pharmaceuticals
Research Scientist

Well shes a Wsu cougar!! That explains all. If she's from Washington then shes
gotta be intelligent..She's my new deca Dr.. Unbelieveable .now we need her to join mc for sure.. Lol

Last edited:
Cupertino, thats my neck of the woods. lol I would have been scared to tell my wife thinking she would get jelous. Aint that a bitch.
I have found that some women, usually the one's who think/know they are hot, really go after guys that arnt coming on to them.
The less interested you are the harder they try. Headcase's in my opinion. lol

Back