Marky Mark Nutrition

Buffalo

MuscleChemistry Member
What do you guys think? lol I thought it was pretty funny but the guy has looked great in the past. A guy here at the office had it and I thought the packaging was pretty cool and asked what brand of whey it was. It tastes pretty damn good actually.

MARKED - GNC

Proven protein blend fuels muscles fast and delivers 234% more leucine for improved strength
Fast-absorbing formula maximizes recovery and performance superior to regular whey
Explosive nitrogen complex delivers the power of 23g of protein, ideal pre-workout and post-workout
MARKED™ provides the ultimate in performance nutrition for anyone who wants to achieve their health and fitness goals. Using only the highest quality ingredients and latest scientific research, the industry’s top nutritional experts have developed the most innovative products designed to deliver optimal performance and results you can see and feel.100% WHEY PROTEIN COMPLEX is the ideal foundation of any nutritional program for optimal athletic performance.A product’s muscle-building power is based on the total grams of nitrogen in the product. This formula includes additional aminos and ingredients to deliver more nitrogen to your muscles. During intense training and competition, your need for nitrogen increases, and therefore you must consume enough nitrogen to maximize function, growth, performance and recovery.
Anabolic Blend - More effective than regular protein, this formula delivers the nitrogen power of 23g in a powerful whey + leucine blend to preserve glycogen stores, promote protein synthesis, and help build muscle ad strength.
Recovery Blend - 4g blend includes glutamine and additional aminos to fuel muscle recovery during and after hard workout sessions.
Absorption Enhancement Blend - Includes PEG and digestive enzymes with advanced technology to enhance nitrogen absorption for faster uptake of nutrients into the body.
“Much of my success can be attributed to my dedication and hard work. I push myself to be the best, from acting to staying in my best shape possible. I’m committed to living a healthy productive life and helping the people around me do the same. But even for me, finding trusted sports nutrition products was confusing, so I combined what I learned and what I was taking, and teamed up with leading experts to develop MARKED™. This line is a game changer with amazing formulas people can trust.” MARK WAHLBERG
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Is this serious? Marky Mark Protien Powder! I've seen it all now!

Is this serious? Marky Mark Protien Powder! I've seen it all now!

The guy has the tub in his office lol

It is marketing genius, the tub looks cool as hell. I would have bought it just for that. I'm also the dumb ass that went gaga over some hot chick and bought shit that I don't even use so that should tell you something lol

Last edited:
The guy has the tub in his office lol

It is marketing genius, I tub looks cool as hell. I would have bought it just for that. I'm also the dumb ass that went gaga over some hot chick and bought shit that I don't even use so that should tell you something lol

Lmao!!! Yeah your credibility is shaky at best these days lol

Lmao!!! Yeah your credibility is shaky at best these days lol

LMFAO!!! Come on presser take it easy on him, we all fall victim to the ladies! The chicks working the product booths in the lobby at the NPC's in Vegas were killing me! They could've sold ice to an Eskimo! LOL

That and 2000mgs of test per week....

Not that I would care, except he swears he is "all natural" with all the muscle he has gained for his new upcoming movie with the "rock"...

I can't have any respect for such a lie.

2nd THAT !!!

Back