Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I'd attend, but not on that date

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd attend, but can't make Ohio

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • no, not interested.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I wonder if we had enough people competing, if they'd have a MuscleChemistry class? :D

I don't think I could make 2 trips to Ohio, I want to go to the Arnold next year definetly.

I think we should run it around an Event, The Arnolds, Al's Show something.

I'd like to make Al's show too, if I can. I'd be up for something in Ohio any time after Labor Day if you guys want to set something up. My gf will hopefully be here by the time the Arnolds take place, but we could make the trip back there for the show. The weather should be ok up till at least the middle of Oct. for something outside, or we could just plan for an indoor thing. Maybe just meet for dinner at a restaurant.
I think there's enough interest that we should plan to get together somewhere that everybody can get to without too much hassle. We could even just do the show and Arnold, and set a date for a summer thing for next year.

tons of us are going to Al's show.....he should win this one just off the momentum from moral support!!

I hope his hard work pays off for him.

Whats everybody going to do with their share of the winnings?

Sounds like some major sting operation!!! LOL No good for me wife will be 8+ months pregnant( yeah it still works,can't believe everything on tv)

franconian said:
Sounds like some major sting operation!!! LOL No good for me wife will be 8+ months pregnant( yeah it still works,can't believe everything on tv)

that's OK Bro this post is from 3 years ago!!! LOL.

Back