Mc igf-1 is incredible!

On a side note, I just got 10 bottles yesterday!!! I took my before pic and I'll post it when I get my new log going

When I first found out about IGF-1 I was very skeptical. I never really liked the fact of injecting something into by body. So I forced myself to accept that I wouldn't grow any futhur. After a bit of convincing from a friend I decided to try IGF-1. I made an order with a buddy and the shipment came in very quickly. I prepared myself for my first injection and haven't looked back since. It's been about 3 weeks i'm on IGF-1 and HOLY SHIT! I am constantly getting compliments and realizing gains that we just not possible before. I am already planning on reordering more! This is simply fantastic! Thank you MC for making such an amazing product!

great review brutha! thnx for sharing!

Oh man oh man, I just have to share... I FINALLY have some bottles coming!!! You guys just don't realize the way this stuff changes your physique. GH gets all this hype about how it has changed bodybuilding. If you want REAL results that are noticeable on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis there is no comparison to MC IGF.
My wife Silk used high quality GH for 8 months at around 3iu. It cost a fortune. She STILL prefers MC IGF

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gotta agree with ya dude I was skeptical about what my results would be when I ordered my first 6 pack still running strong 100 mcg pre 5 on 2 off just preference and it's been completely physique changing. Definition through the roof I'm 230 and dropped like 5% bf in just about 2 months. I keep getting Comments about just how broad I've gotten and how much my chest has matured I feel like a goddamn walking balloon! Even my lats have swollen out to where I can't put my arms down even a little bit! It's incredible!

Gotta agree with ya dude I was skeptical about what my results would be when I ordered my first 6 pack still running strong 100 mcg pre 5 on 2 off just preference and it's been completely physique changing. Definition through the roof I'm 230 and dropped like 5% bf in just about 2 months. I keep getting Comments about just how broad I've gotten and how much my chest has matured I feel like a goddamn walking balloon! Even my lats have swollen out to where I can't put my arms down even a little bit! It's incredible!

Unfortunately my pics from when I first joined this site were lost many phones ago. At that time I had been a dedicated bodybuilder for 15 years and I didn't look much better than a Men's physique competitor. MC IGF is the foundation of my physique. Lack of AAS wasn't the problem. At that time I was running a "maintenance" dose of 1000mg of Test Propionate...

Unfortunately my pics from when I first joined this site were lost many phones ago. At that time I had been a dedicated bodybuilder for 15 years and I didn't look much better than a Men's physique competitor. MC IGF is the foundation of my physique. Lack of AAS wasn't the problem. At that time I was running a "maintenance" dose of 1000mg of Test Propionate...

lol @ Mens Physique competitor

bumping some members reviews on our IGF-1 lr3, during our Free SARM giveaway with buy 6 igf orders

How are u now? Are you still using it?

MC IGF is the foundation of my physique. Lack of AAS wasn't the problem. At that time I was running a "maintenance" dose of 1000mg of Test Propionate...

great review on our IGF-1 Lr3 from experienced bodybuilders!

IGF-1 lr3 is incredible! Great review, and My initial thoughts as well first time i ever used it!

Back