MC IGF-1 is working!

If you need to use more than 30mcg to 50mcg first time ever using igf-1 lr3, then its BS. Thats not to say a new comer to IGF-1 lr3 can’t start off using more, as they can, im talking about feeling it working at all. But there are guys who will feel it at 30mcgs and still want to use a lot more daily which is fine, but these guys are generally the ones competing and already in fantastic shape and know their bodies well.

If you need to use more than 30mcg to 50mcg first time ever using igf-1 lr3, then its BS. Thats not to say a new comer to IGF-1 lr3 can’t start off using more, as they can, im talking about feeling it working at all. But there are guys who will feel it at 30mcgs and still want to use a lot more daily which is fine, but these guys are generally the ones competing and already in fantastic shape and know their bodies well.

that's good to know. i'm not in the shape i once was, due to having low-t for so long, before doing something about it myself. i am coming back a little. been doing the 20mcg you posted in another thread. got my new pins in. so much better to measure with. so i may up the dose to 30 mcg, see what happens.

Back