MC IGF-1 Just got interesting

"IGF-1 takes up the same receptor site on your cells as insulin. It could possibly make you insulin resistant while on IGF-1. Then you might actually need the insulin. Growth Hormone can have the same effect. Growth Hormone in coverted to IGF-1 in the liver." Presser u have used humilin r right?

Biceps 50mcg each. I wanna address one thing on IGF1 LR3. Some say bilaterally applications are unneeded as IGF1 is systematic and travels through the body. Studies & numerous logs show IGF1 LR3 has localised anabolic effects. In other words where you apply it will grow.

Also, the intestinal growth seen in top tier IFBB is said to be IGF1 use.... I think those w/ more experience with MC IGF1 will discredit the intestinal growth. I know guys who use GH & Insulin who don't have intestinal growth (HGH increases IGF1) So what's the cause? My true belief is HUGE amounts of anabolis, not just AAS, which is 2-10g a WEEK in some IFBB pros. But Insulin @ 15IUs 2-3 times a a day! Plus Huge GH use 25IUS from what I read. & IGF1 who knows what dose... coupled w/ enourmous caloric intake.

So, IMHO, it's excess that, well leads to excess. It is not IGF1. Just been seeing couch potatoes who took HS science & think they are Sheldon Cooper or Einstein... And run of at the mouth like they know something. Yes there is a big amount of IGF1 receptors in the intestine, but I have seen no intestinal growth & I have applied it directly to my abs. Think tho this... IFBB are WAY beyond genetic potential... Phil Heath's like 5'8 weighs 275 @ 4% bf.... Arnold was 6'1 225 @ 5% They also used GH back in the old days. Cadavor shit but GH nevertheless. EXCESS EXCESS EXCESS

"IGF-1 takes up the same receptor site on your cells as insulin. It could possibly make you insulin resistant while on IGF-1. Then you might actually need the insulin. Growth Hormone can have the same effect. Growth Hormone in coverted to IGF-1 in the liver." Presser u have used humilin r right?

yes i used humalin r , and yes igf can make u insulin resistant , I've not heard or read of anyone turning into a diabetic, but i know the possibility is there like with any substance you weigh the pros and cons and make an educated decision you can live with

one of the guys at my gym was telling me his stage coach told him to get on igf1.... & i told him i was on it & he asked me a ton of questions lmao. It's been a week and i am seeing fat loss skin tighting & a fuller pumped feeling even when i'm not @ the gym. I also notice my biceps look different at 1st i thought they looked smaller bc they r normally bulky but measurements say they r still about 0.25" bigger than from the start... Def more shaped/toned. Uggghhh i have till the 31st till i'm outta a membership.... Idk how long it'll take to be reapproved... 'roid rage' for me is not training for longer than 3 days! Lmao & i'm not on roids!

i know its gonna suck if your out of a gym for a week or so brother, but you just have to make your body work for you without the typical weights and equipment. Body weight exercises brutha. High ass rep ranges like 10 sets of 30-50 squats to the floor, walking lunges with milk jugs. Push ups and chair dips. Pull ups brother!!! Improvise for a week or 2. Intensity and reps and that igf will respond.... ;)

No worries on diabetes... If I lead anyone to think it... Test also causes resistance & clen LMAO. I just wanna shot some slin. Austin ugh IK, I maybe able to train elsewhere for 3 days I hope either that or pay a bit more $ this month n go 2 a no contract gym. Sigh, I hope I don't have to stoop to callin' up the 1 chick n going to planet fitness w/ her LMAO I'll get kicked out if I do!

No worries on diabetes... If I lead anyone to think it... Test also causes resistance & clen LMAO. I just wanna shot some slin. Austin ugh IK, I maybe able to train elsewhere for 3 days I hope either that or pay a bit more $ this month n go 2 a no contract gym. Sigh, I hope I don't have to stoop to callin' up the 1 chick n going to planet fitness w/ her LMAO I'll get kicked out if I do!

If you do get kicked out, it'll be a nice subject for a general converstion thread. LMAO!!!!

Crap 4got to say how it went. Biceps felt great & looked like I'm on EQ of something much much more vascular & I swear unless I'm insane my triceps grew! I'm up 2 lbs my control is upon waking up after peeing LMAO weigh in. Allergies are brutal! I'm not adding fat that is clear to me the weight is either glycogen or muscle... Pumps are 24/7 well that full feeling you get when on anabolics... during w/o they r 1.5x stronger than normal... not AAS like but very pleasant def better than NO boosters LMAO or SARMs... Maybe a combo of then. Very nice anabolic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Traps look THICK! My shoulders both of them hurt like hell.... Felt like shin splints only in my delts WTF! Shortened my lifting experience reluctantly... but my traps tho! Beast.

WOW! That's all I can say ATM...... Y'all know that pump you get when ur training arms....... Have it... I trained arms yesterday... Today Chest. 50mcg Left pec 100mcg Right pec measured it & was like eh my rights smaller eh fuck it, let's UTD. Anyway wow pumped like a beast 150mcg did not have any ill effect on me... The 100mcg stung a tad more than the 50mcg for sure tho. Much stronger pump... Tomorrow off day 50mcg total I lower for off days to conserve it. Still waiting on my renewal..........

Popped the top on my 2nd bottle of IGF1 yesterday... & I have four more on it's way. Yeah, I may never take a break from it LMAO, ok I will but not till I start my AAS... I'll take 4 weeks off jump on Trest/DTA/M-sten do 4 weeks w/o IGF1 then 8 weeks w/ IGF1. Anyway, I plan on going to the gym w/ a buddy, hopefully he shows up bc ATM I'm gymless. :( Either way tho 50mcg per tricep & some form of w/o.

I love the 150-160mcg range!! Feels awesome!! Applied 80mcg to each inner/upper pec today myself.... ;)

200 mcgs pre workout is awesome, especially on shoulder day, 50 per trap and 50 per delt......yo gaurdian post some pics, I know you said no camera but pretty sure all cell phone have cameras these days unless you're rocking the old school huge block white phone with antenna.......

LMAO, I the cameras a 1.3mp POS LMAO, my toaster has better picture capabilities. Also, I don't have it internet ready... IDK if I can USB it to my laptop. My arms were blown up today shit! If I'm not sore tomorrow IGF1 will prove it's recovery abilities to me!

No soreness recovery is great! The 3rd I applied 50mcg to each delt... the 4th I applied 50mcg to each delt + 50mcg to each trap 200mcg is impressive, but other than fullness & a great pump......... I noticed significantly less delt pain when training! Normally my delts feel like a shin splint... Scale from 1-10 pain wise on average 7.5 w/ IGF1 about a 5 definitively had less pain kinda numbed a bit. It's still there & stil needs medical attention but it was less!!!!! Sadly I'm unable to lift till next week tho. :( I guess I'll have time to get some stuff done that I haven't really finished still blows tho.

HGH is said to be greater w/ thyroid hormones... I wonder if IGF1 is the same :) just alil T4 @ 250mcg OR T3 @ 25mcg just to lean up alil.

Back