MC Igf- AAS- Hep-C

Viking1

Aloha,

I just odered the 3 pack special of Igf. I've never run the stuff before, though I'm no stranger to AAS or HGH.

I'll be asking for some guidance from the "gurus" when I run it.

I also have Hep-C., which is now active. I've lost a lot of strength, weight, and I am severely tired at times. I am currently doing acupuncture 2x a week, and drinking Chinese herb tea 2x a day. I am also taking specific supplements that address Liver health, and immune system enhancement as well.

HWS is helping me a specific 6 week cycle that I am going to go on.

Anyway, I'll fill you in when everything arrives. I'm doing my own case study based on all the research I've been doing.

Thanks for letting me come into the MC "ohana".

Mahalo nui loa,
Viking1

welcome to the board bro and sorry to hear about the Hep-C. We're all here to support and help each other so feel free to ask questions. Good luck and stay strong.

Welcome! we have a great sticky on IGF here on our board. Just take a few minutes to review that. But your body weight is usually a factor. Most people like to start around 40ius and work up from there. works best if you split the dose by 12 hours.

Hey viking good to see you hear. IGF and HGH help liver function and cell regeneration to some degree. NAC=N-acetyl Cysteine at 1-2 grams a day helps detox and promote liver cell regeneration.

NAC is used in hospitals orally to counter tylenol poisening and other problems with the liver. The problem is not all hospitals use it. Mostly Teaching Hospitals are more open to using NAC......But NAC is a perfectly legal OTC Supp you can buy anywhere.

Aloha Cyphon,

Good to hear from you Cyphon. You have always been a great source for information. I look forward to starting my Igf!

It was because of you that I went on some cycles of Adequan. Amazing stuff!!

Yea, I'm doing NAC- 2 gms broken up through the day, plus RLA, selenium, zinc, B's- high potency, CoQ10, fish oil, and a few other things.

Mahalo nui loa,
Viking

Viking1 said:
Aloha Cyphon,

Good to hear from you Cyphon. You have always been a great source for information. I look forward to starting my Igf!

It was because of you that I went on some cycles of Adequan. Amazing stuff!!

Yea, I'm doing NAC- 2 gms broken up through the day, plus RLA, selenium, zinc, B's- high potency, CoQ10, fish oil, and a few other things.

Mahalo nui loa,
Viking

Thats great. I hope you do well with your regimen.

Hep-C

Aloha MC,

Well 7 days of 40-60 mcgs pw per day of Igf, and I'm feeling pretty darn good. Todays work out was pretty impressive for an "old man" (53). LOL:eek:

Talk about a pump and no fatigue. My upper body felt like it was going to implode. Igf is the bomb!

I have noticed quite a bit more energy. I haven't gained any weight yet, though I know I will.

I haven't started my cycle of Andriol and Anavar yet. The goodies should be here soon. I look forward to the rest of my cycle

I'll keep you all posted.

Mahalo nui loa,
Viking

Sweet! Glad you're experiencing positive results like that. I never felt any different on igf (pumps or energy), but I did get very pleasing results. Thanks for the update "braddah" (parents are from lanai and kauai).

Back