MC IGF LR3 first timer log!

I'm talking like Ronda Rousey getting worked by Nunes pounding headaches. I couldn't see straight...

bro, if your serious about not seeing straight, you need to seriously up your carbs right after the igf or back off the igf dosage, that is a clear sign of going hypo, the kind of shit you see diabetics go through when you see it on the news of them driving eradict like theyre drunk . be careful man

1.5 hours pwo I have 70 protein 110 carbs and 30 fat

is it possible it's from a combo of my preworkout drink?

Also I'll note beside the headaches the last couple days, week one has been absolutely killer, pumps, vascularity, feeling much fuller, I'm holding water but I would expect that with any new compound anyways, I'm sure it will drop off with another week. If nothing else was noticed you would see it working with the deep sleep, I wake up feeling so damn rested!

yeah whats with the 30g fat? When I would diet down for shows, my entire days fats was under 30 lol, your going to get fat doing it like this. Thats not my opinion, that is a fact. IGF-1 lr3 forces more nutrients than would othr wise get shuttled into the body/muscles , so why 30 fat? and by way of what?

bro, if your serious about not seeing straight, you need to seriously up your carbs right after the igf or back off the igf dosage, that is a clear sign of going hypo, the kind of shit you see diabetics go through when you see it on the news of them driving eradict like theyre drunk . be careful man

I think what I'm pointing out is like splitting tension like headaches man, they are like staring at a computer for 8 hours. My eye feel like they are being poked almost. I don't think I'm having hypo issues, I'm taking in the most carbs of my day 1 hour before pinning and my intra shake has 80g that I have down in the first 15 min of training. Maybe I'll try and bring them closer together tonight and follow up, I've felt great other than the 2 days I did my 30mcg pre wo. I'll drop some quick carbs between my pin and commute to the gym and let you know asap.

I appriciate all the knowledge and help!

Last edited:
I think what I'm pointing out is like splitting tension like headaches man, they are like staring at a computer for 8 hours. My eye feel like they are being poked almost. I don't think I'm having hypo issues, I'm taking in the most carbs of my day 1 hour before pinning and my intra shake has 80g that I have down in the first 15 min of training. Maybe I'll try and bring them closer together tonight and follow up, I've felt great other than the 2 days I did my 30mcg pre wo. I'll drop some quick carbs between my pin and commute to the gym and let you know asap.

I appriciate all the knowledge and help!

I'd take in the carbs around when you pin and include the intra-carbs but drop all that fat. My entire days are 60-80grams of fat lol. Maybe treat yourself post with some dirty carbs. I've got like every flavor of PopTart in my cabinet for my post with a whey shake.

My whole day of fats is about 90 right now in my maintenance, coincidentally the 30gs is my largest amount for the day lol

3550 cals on maintenance, 90f/435c/255p been at this for a while, fats coming from mostly from oils.

Holy. Fookin. Pump. Dosed 30mcg 40 min preworkout with 8oz sweet potato....

no headache today, must have been off with my carb timing good call MC bros, this chit is legit!

Holy. Fookin. Pump. Dosed 30mcg 40 min preworkout with 8oz sweet potato....

no headache today, must have been off with my carb timing good call MC bros, this chit is legit!

Glad to hear that is working out better. Disgusting but better. I just can't do the sweet potatoes. Lol.

Man I've tried them in every damn recipe imaginable and just can't do it. Between random Instagram recipes, Pinterest or any other way I've seen to try and fancy them up and I just cant stomach them haha. I am muchhh happier with fruit and oatmeal.

Week one update:
Pros:
1) dose timing with carbs for the pump
2) excellent rest/deep sleep
3) feeling full/ vascularity increased

Cons:
1) dose timing to far from carbs gave me ripping headaches (my fault, lesson learned)
2) slightly lethargic throughout the day, but easily fixed with caffeine

start weight 188.2lbs at about 12%
week 1 weight 189.2lbs at 12.3%

I feel like I'm holding slightly more water from the igf which would account for the weight.

Don't worry guys OP isn't dead!

week 2 update, sorry for delay...

191.2 this morning, diet is still exactly the same.
im still doing 2 on 1 off schedule with pinning, but I've bumped to 100 mcg a day. Feeling extremely full, and I'm holding a lot of water. I was thinking this was going to help me cut but I have really filled out on the stuff. Headaches are gone with carb timing. Really not much new to report from the last week. Pumps still great, sleep still great, weights up.... I don't have any complaints or concerns at this point! Very interested to see how this works during a cycle, I would imagine the results would be much greater.

only odd issue I've noticed is im taking much longer in the bedroom, not that this is a bad thing at all, but I find it slightly more difficult to finish. I'm assuming this is kinda common? Sides look like it has ED effects but I'm not having issues other than the time it takes lol gf don't mind at all ��

Last edited:
Shit, I wish I got that side effect from igf1 lr3 lol.

Im a 3 Pump Chump ,and 2 after a Slump!

Shit, I wish I got that side effect from igf1 lr3 lol.

Im a 3 Pump Chump ,and 2 after a Slump!

3 min total, 2 were getting undressed and dressed hahah I'm not talking anything impressive I'm saying like 2-3 min longer than normal anint a concern at all in my book!

Just courtesy here but when I ordered my vials they threw in a free bottle of mk2866, anyone dosed them together? I'm no stranger to 2866 but would be interested in seeing if the combo would yield more results. I'm coming up on 3 weeks igf so if I ran it for 45 days I could do the remaining 30 of my days at 25-30mg 2866.

Thoughts?

I would think the two would make a great comb. You said your no stranger to the MK so you know how to. Enjoy the ride

Back