MC's igf is unreal

No I didn't start a lot brother sorry just been busy with work the baby in the gym. However it's treating me good. Started out at a hundred and sixty-eight pounds 6 to 7 weeks ago, and when I weighed myself the other morning I was 187. So yeah it's definitely treating me good,and I will see you soon again because all my buddies are going nuts.haha if you know what I mean..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

19 pounds in 6-7 weeks, nice!

Yes that is a lot but you have to remember brother I was 210 pounds and took 10 months off the gym when I had a baby wasn't eating right wasn't training at all and let myself get all the way down to 170 to be exact 169 so yes that is a lot of weight but you have to consider the fact that muscle has memory so I always bounce back about 10 pounds in the first month but I have never bounced back as much as I did this time..

Yes that is a lot but you have to remember brother I was 210 pounds and took 10 months off the gym when I had a baby wasn't eating right wasn't training at all and let myself get all the way down to 170 to be exact 169 so yes that is a lot of weight but you have to consider the fact that muscle has memory so I always bounce back about 10 pounds in the first month but I have never bounced back as much as I did this time..

I wasn't doubting you bro! I only call out the guys who say they put on 19 pounds of all lean muscle mass lol big difference ! Sorry if u thought that's what I was saying lol 19 pounds in weight is easily plausible

So let me ask you a question I need your opinion a friend song GH where the serm tests are coming back between 25 and 31, which don't get me wrong that was hard for me to believe until I seen about 30 different peoples blood work. so of course I wanted to be able to tell people what to do. I read that if you are running legit GH say I was running 4 Iu's a day, well I could add in a GH for 60 days here and there and while I was on the IGF lower my GH down to 2 IU'S a day get the same results if not better? How do you feel about that and believe me I value your opinion...

I wasn't doubting you bro! I only call out the guys who say they put on 19 pounds of all lean muscle mass lol big difference ! Sorry if u thought that's what I was saying lol 19 pounds in weight is easily plausible
No I did not take it that way at all brother as you know probably between 6 and 10 of those pounds were water because I wasn't even drinking right but no I definitely did not take it that way I have no reason to lie. I just wanted other people to realize how good your igf was compared to the other four or five sources I have used..
So let me ask you a question I need your opinion a friend song GH where the serm tests are coming back between 25 and 31, which don't get me wrong that was hard for me to believe until I seen about 30 different peoples blood work. so of course I wanted to be able to tell people what to do. I read that if you are running legit GH say I was running 4 Iu's a day, well I could add in a GH for 60 days here and there and while I was on the IGF lower my GH down to 2 IU'S a day get the same results if not better? How do you feel about that and believe me I value your opinion...

makes perfect sense to lower GH dosage and cut it in half from 4 I.U. to down to 2 I.U. while running IGF. And yes thats what most people i know do when they run both IGF-1 lr3 & HGH

50 is my maintained dose 80 on training days. I haven't had any issues with water. It may just be diet related. As you said you have been out of the gym for a while. Just try to keep as clean of a diet as you can.

My brother Thudgens runs a pretty high dose. 100 bilateral, I think? Check out his three

Time to grow by Thudgens and
MC IGF 1 is legit.

Lots of good info in his logs, diet, dosage, exercise regiment, and tons of other good info.

Good luck buddy.

As a matter of fact I think that MC IGF 1 has helped with some body fat.

50 is my maintained dose 80 on training days. I haven't had any issues with water. It may just be diet related. As you said you have been out of the gym for a while. Just try to keep as clean of a diet as you can.

My brother Thudgens runs a pretty high dose. 100 bilateral, I think? Check out his three

Time to grow by Thudgens and
MC IGF 1 is legit.

Lots of good info in his logs, diet, dosage, exercise regiment, and tons of other good info.

Good luck buddy.

As a matter of fact I think that MC IGF 1 has helped with some body fat.

Im sure it did help with body fat, and for those who aren't sure how best to utilize IGF-1 Long R3 for BF% reduction, its best used SubQ , although will help reduce body fat either way "subcutaneous" or "IM = Muscle" and muscle gains are better seen when using IM

Back