Memorial day weekend

Nope. Not Martinez. Most of the troopers are dicks.
This was a fat ass inbred redneck mother fucker who wouldn't have caught me if I wanted to take the chance. Luckily for him, I'm not that much of a dick, or into gambling with becoming a felon.

This was a fat ass inbred redneck mother fucker who wouldn't have caught me if I wanted to take the chance. Luckily for him, I'm not that much of a dick, or into gambling with becoming a felon.

sounds like you were in polk county

Ya, I've had that thought once or twice. They would never catch you. There's one every 30 -40 miles max and once they lose sight of you technically its over if you want to take it to court. I passed one doing 120 that was standing still. I pulled over and parked for 10 minutes before she "pulled me over"

Ya, I've had that thought once or twice. They would never catch you. There's one every 30 -40 miles max and once they lose sight of you technically its over if you want to take it to court. I passed one doing 120 that was standing still. I pulled over and parked for 10 minutes before she "pulled me over"
I was close, bro... like to the point where I started rolling on the gas, but then decided I'll just do my song and dance, and take my lumps if need be.

Back