ROBERTO COLUSSO IS OUR ATHLETE OF THE WEEK.

Muscle Insider

A sports enthusiast, born in Treviso, Italy. At the age of 30, he suffered a traumatic brain injury that forced him to stay hospitalized for months, with a future almost certain to be in a wheelchair.
“In bodybuilding, I found my redemption as a bet with myself,” are his words… and he has turned his passion into his work.
Dedication, perseverance, and discipline have led him to achieve great satisfactions, such as those from last weekend, receiving 4 gold medals at the IFBB ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP – ROME in bodybuilding categories and Overall bodybuilding, and two at the IFBB MR. UNIVERSE – ROME in bodybuilding categories -90 and Overall bodybuilding.
Congratulations on so many accomplishments!

A sports enthusiast, born in Treviso, Italy. At the age of 30, he suffered a traumatic brain injury that forced him to stay hospitalized for months, with a future almost certain to be in a wheelchair.

“In bodybuilding, I found my redemption as a bet with myself,” are his words… and he has turned his passion into his work.

Dedication, perseverance, and discipline have led him to achieve great satisfactions, such as those from last weekend, receiving 4 gold medals at the IFBB ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP – ROME in bodybuilding categories and Overall bodybuilding, and two at the IFBB MR. UNIVERSE – ROME in bodybuilding categories -90 and Overall bodybuilding.

Congratulations on so many accomplishments!

https://youtu.be/Wny0S1E9yFY

Click here to view the article.

Back