millionth abscess question, lol

h8tr3d

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I pinned my delt like always, and when pulling out there was what looked like puss/oil drizzle out. I kinda squeezed it, and after it drained, it turned into blood like jizz.
My question is, WTF was it?? Could it be an infection? There is no pain.... you could punch me there as hard as you could and it wouldnt hurt (especially if GetSwole hit me), and there is no lump, or redness. Any ideas? I was thinking it might have been oil inbetween skin layers, not getting fully absorbed, but i bury a 1inch 25g, so I dont know....

open to ideas as to what it could be. I will keep an eye on that delt side though

Keep an eye on it- last time I got the same thing- jizz blood like you are seeing.
I was able to squeeze it all out.
For me it was an infection- did not hurt but they gave me antibiotics (they thought it was something else- but I knew what it was.
I also used a 25gx1 as well..
Keep an eye on it.

That does sound like an infection. Be careful and keep an eye on it like MMX2 said.

If you start running fever or it gets really red see someone. I know it does not hurt but it is an infection. Watch for fever especially, the last thing you want is to go septic or something like that.

well, I got a HORRIBLE sinus infection yesterday, so of course runny nose, congestion, watery eyes, and fever followed.

The fever is down due to meds, and my shoulder looks completely normal, and still no redness, and no pain. Im kinda nervous to pin there again though...

Im kinda nervous to pin there again though...

if you pin there like once weekly, I would just take two weeks before I pin there again.

my bicep got real red and swollen and was sore/tender for like a week after the shot. I was scheduled to pin it again, but I just gave it another week to heal. had no problems after that.

if you pin there like once weekly, I would just take two weeks before I pin there again.

my bicep got real red and swollen and was sore/tender for like a week after the shot. I was scheduled to pin it again, but I just gave it another week to heal. had no problems after that.
good call

your fine. My left delt has similar problems. I dont hit my delts very often for this reason.

I pinned my delt like always, and when pulling out there was what looked like puss/oil drizzle out. I kinda squeezed it, and after it drained, it turned into blood like jizz.
My question is, WTF was it?? Could it be an infection? There is no pain.... you could punch me there as hard as you could and it wouldnt hurt (especially if GetSwole hit me), and there is no lump, or redness. Any ideas? I was thinking it might have been oil inbetween skin layers, not getting fully absorbed, but i bury a 1inch 25g, so I dont know....

open to ideas as to what it could be. I will keep an eye on that delt side though

lol's ill hit you hard enough ill knock the infection out of you :wave:.

Sucks dude never had anything like that happen. Crazy that it doesnt hurt or anything.

well, I got a HORRIBLE sinus infection yesterday, so of course runny nose, congestion, watery eyes, and fever followed.

The fever is down due to meds, and my shoulder looks completely normal, and still no redness, and no pain. Im kinda nervous to pin there again though...

i had something lik this happen to me last year

i know it wasnt infected, so i just assumed i was visiting that area too much....
i gave that area a rest for about 2 weeks and then everything went back to normal

i had something lik this happen to me last year

i know it wasnt infected, so i just assumed i was visiting that area too much....
i gave that area a rest for about 2 weeks and then everything went back to normal
glad to know its not just me, lol

the shoulder feels pretty damn good right now, but im gonna wait a bit before i hit it again. I guess the puss just freaked me out... not use to seeing it drizzle out

lol's ill hit you hard enough ill knock the infection out of you :wave:.

Sucks dude never had anything like that happen. Crazy that it doesnt hurt or anything.
yeah man, thats why i thought it was wierd as hell.......

hopefully it was a minor infection that worked its way out, if thats possible

Back