most times you have orgasmed

I have never made my wife cum during sex-nobody has. I once gave a gf 6-7 hard to tell they started running together and I had 4-not in 24 hours either that was about 8.

When you guys get older you find out that women are liars when it comes to the O. Doesn't bother me though-you can not give some one an orgasm-they have to get it themselves.

Re: were you on at the time you set your record?

clix said:
were you on at the time you set your record? or was it au natural?
Natural with a litle blue pill to help! (Didnt tell her that though:D )

My record was 5. It was with a secratary where I worked. We went to a sleezy
motel - She had a KILLER body and a rough face. The only thing on #5 was that
I think only dust came out. There was nothing left. She later showed up at my
door to tell me she thought she was pregnant and her husband was getting out
of 'SAN QUENTIN' in about a week. He was in for kicking the shit out of 4 cops
when they tried to arrest him on a parol violation. Dont know what happened - I
moved that week. (true story)

Hit my record again yesterday and was going to go for the gold, but the wife was too sore last night!!!! Gotta say PCT worked great cause I'm back! :)

I can't get clean enough after reading this. LOL....

I've only knocked out 3 in one night but I guess if you count the one the next morning it was 4

lol...either you guys are lightweights or nobody reacts the same to test as i do....

i had 6 one night. I was 16 and had a hard on just about every minute of the day anyways. I had just started having sex with my girlfriend for the first few weeks and on like the third week we fucked for like 8 hours lol went to dinner on like the 4th hour came home and fucked for another 4 i was done. I think i slept for like 10 hours after that. I remember one time i came twice before a double header baseball game in highschool i had to catch both. OMG i couldnt even make it to first fuckin base i was so toasted. I kinda miss her that girl was a fucking nympho.

Back