Movie Review for "Chappie" with Hugh Jackman

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
So i watched this on Movietube.cc last night on my iPhone, the quality is perfect and you can't beat that for free movies that are still out in the theaters.

So CHAPPIE was pretty entertaining, looked just like "District 9" setting and had cool ass robots and overall was pretty good movie i guess, lol, not great but OK

The two main Character who were Boyfriend and Girlffriend THUGS were pretty funny lol, So i looked them up as they are Rave Rappers apparently really popular , so then i spent an hour listening and watching their youtube videos and songs, they are whacked out mother fuckers, and they were decent actors for being Famous Rave Rappers over in Africa or where ever they were from

so i give this movie 3.5 out 5 stars

I heard that Chappie is addictied to Tren Ace in the movie is that true Presser? Someone said he was doing 1000mg test p and 2000mg tren a ed.

Chapie resembles my nephew lol I teach him stuff and he acts same lol

i can't believe how popular red box is, never thought that would take off lol

I might have to check this out..I just now watched the new Avengers movie that has been out for months.
I don't get out much..lol
Im like the guy from the movie "Shooter" I live in the mountains and shoot shit and dislike people..

I might have to check this out..I just now watched the new Avengers movie that has been out for months.
I don't get out much..lol
Im like the guy from the movie "Shooter" I live in the mountains and shoot shit and dislike people..

well i guess its not really a problem until you start shooting those people you dislike lmao

The movie reviewers on You-Tube say it is nonsense. They let a robot out on his own and he gets involved with criminal elements. That would never happen in real life. His movements would be tightly controlled. I like movies that are close to reality. Reality is much more incredible. Especially ancient history.
I would like to see a movie made with CGI about an ancient hominid called Homo Erectus. (upright man) This dude hung around for 1.8 million years. He was a hunter-killer of other hominids. They know he caused the extinction of 2 other hominids and the latest findings indicate he killed and ate Homo Neanderthals, just some 50,000 years ago. You can compare his age, 1.8 million years, with Homo Sapiens, who just appeared about 95,000 years ago. That would be a great movie, probably on a par with Avatar.

Back