Mr. Olympia top 6 perdictions have any?

Ironman529

Mr. Olympia Prejudging Friday Finals Sat. Here are Mine 1. Kai his year saw recent pic. big improvement. 2. Phil Looks super but clavicles are not long kinda like Larry Scott Think Kai will just be too big and good.3. Jay He will be ready but not sure he can regain all his previous size and condition. 4. Dexter Just the perfect package size and condition. 5.Shaun Roden classic build just needs more size and a better back. 6. Dennis Wolf if his back was better he would be top 3. Big Ramy ? maybe 7 or 8 needs muscle maturity, better conditioning and weak calves will hurt him. Just my thoughts.

Mr. Olympia Prejudging Friday Finals Sat. Here are Mine 1. Kai his year saw recent pic. big improvement. 2. Phil Looks super but clavicles are not long kinda like Larry Scott Think Kai will just be too big and good.3. Jay He will be ready but not sure he can regain all his previous size and condition. 4. Dexter Just the perfect package size and condition. 5.Shaun Roden classic build just needs more size and a better back. 6. Dennis Wolf if his back was better he would be top 3. Big Ramy ? maybe 7 or 8 needs muscle maturity, better conditioning and weak calves will hurt him. Just my thoughts.

pretty nice pics bro! Kai looks the best from what ive seen in pics leading up to the show, but phils been under wraps, so i dont know, big ramy u nailed with calves and muscle maturity, but we'll see i guess

1: phil 2: kai 3: big rammy 4: jay 5: victor 6: Evan / Dennis

- - - Updated - - -

Damn I forgot about Shawn Roden

After 1. Phil, everything is up in the air. Kai looks good for #2 but I don't know man, Jay is Jay and that guy knows how to win and being his last O I can't imagine him messing around.

1. Phil
2. Jay
3. Kai
4. Shawn
5. Dexter
6. Wolf

I can't commit on the winner, but since this is up there I'll go with....

1 Phil
2 Jay
3 Kai
4 Big Ramy
5 Dexter
6 Dennis

1 Kai
2 Phil
3 Jay
4 Big Ramy
5 Dexter
6 Dennis

this is probably more on how i want them to finish naw i think thats how it will go lol

do i win free MC igf if i get the top 6 right?

Last edited:
Victor? Evan? You guys are seriously over looking BPak.....no way Victor places higher than BPak

I agree too many people are hyping big Ramy , this is the OLYMPIA ! It does not matter what pro shows they have won > The big O brings them back to reality FAST!With you Bro maybe 7th or 8th?

1 Phil
2 Kai
3 Dennis
4 Shawn
5 Dexter
6 & 7 either Jay OR Ramy
8 Roelly

and for Ramy well the guy just turned 29 so i guess he is the youngest on that stage, he have been workin out only for 4 years and even to place top 10 for his 2nd pro show and his 6th show in his life, i think that's a huge achievement.
i think he look a bit flat and holding some water but he might look better tonight, and i think the guy will rock the BB work in the next few years.
and definitely his legs separation is now much better so can't wait to see how he will look like next year specially after getting rid of the gyno and with the work of Dennis James .
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg6.jpg

and sorry presser i couldn't find a good pic of Dexter

1 Phil
2 Kai
3 Dennis
4 Shawn
5 Dexter
6 & 7 either Jay OR Ramy
8 Roelly

and for Ramy well the guy just turned 29 so i guess he is the youngest on that stage, he have been workin out only for 4 years and even to place top 10 for his 2nd pro show and his 6th show in his life, i think that's a huge achievement.
i think he look a bit flat and holding some water but he might look better tonight, and i think the guy will rock the BB work in the next few years.
and definitely his legs separation is now much better so can't wait to see how he will look like next year specially after getting rid of the gyno and with the work of Dennis James .
View attachment 14516View attachment 14517View attachment 14518View attachment 14519View attachment 14520

and sorry presser i couldn't find a good pic of Dexter

nice pictures brutha

Back