Muscle Chemistry T-Shirts

Ok crew, I have 4 designs that will be dropping in the next week or so. I will have PayPal set up and we will get this going.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW that's my wife!! :)
Figured something like that. My wife calls me a tee shirt whore too. Funny how her and the kids always in them for night shirts.

I have like 6 dozen MC t-shirts all cut up, sleeves off, and some butchered and some the perfect fit lol.

What would be cool, is if someone here offered a bunch of different types of MC shirts, hell a small clothing line would rock! Always wanted to do that as well, but never pulled trigger!

What kind of MC shirt? our Traditional Design or some new designs?

Now you want a new design??

For anyone that wants one, the old design has been available on Zazzle for some time: https://www.zazzle.com/musclechemistry_t_shirt-235429438678584360 and you can select male or female shirts.

And I did a version with different type back in 2004.

<attachment></attachment><attachment></attachment>
attachment.php
attachment.php

drtbear1967, if you are designing new shirts, you may want to get the logotype separately from the masthead background. I have the file if you would like it, pm me with your email address, and I can send it to you.

Attachments

• frontmcshirtwhitebg.jpg
    frontmcshirtwhitebg.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 49
  • mcblackshirtbackw.jpg
    mcblackshirtbackw.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 48
18735-muscle-chemistry-t-shirts-img_1063.jpg
18736-muscle-chemistry-t-shirts-img_1061.jpg
18734-muscle-chemistry-t-shirts-img_1060.jpg

Guys let me know which design you like best. That will be the first one for sale. Thank you for all of the support.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW we fixed the typo on the first one. I just wanted to get these out today.

Typo on the third shirt, too.. "Muscel"

I like the illustration of the cat on the second one, maybe there's better text to use than "freak mode." Maybe different color than yellow. Not so much a fan of 1 or 3. And what is the graphic of flexing arms that makes the "G" shape? It doesn't seem related to MC and feels out of place. In all honesty, I'm probably going to be too biased because I designed the masthead graphic on the site so I have different opinions on what the look should be. I really like the simplicity of the Spartan helmet graphic in the brotherhood of iron shirt. These 3 designs seems like they are trying too hard, way too much going on.

Brother, that is why I put them up. These were the rough drafts and I want all the input I can get.

Understood, bro, well you have my input. Masthead type coming your way in a minute.

Now you want a new design??

For anyone that wants one, the old design has been available on Zazzle for some time: https://www.zazzle.com/musclechemistry_t_shirt-235429438678584360 and you can select male or female shirts.

And I did a version with different type back in 2004.

18726-muscle-chemistry-t-shirts-mcblackshirtbackw.jpg
18725-muscle-chemistry-t-shirts-frontmcshirtwhitebg.jpg

drtbear1967, if you are designing new shirts, you may want to get the logotype separately from the masthead background. I have the file if you would like it, pm me with your email address, and I can send it to you.

I love this!! Simple and to the point.

Back