Muscle cramps from clomid???

GetnBigr

Just started clomid therapy yesterday (300 mg) split up into 3 100mg doses. When I went to the gym I did the following:

15 minutes cardio (low impact/walking)
stretched out
back/bicep workout
20 minutes cardio (low impact/walking)

My back and arms got pumped up really quick (within 2 exercises). I finished my workout but the muscle cramping in my arms was crazy. I was curious if it was from the clomid?

stats and cycle:

30 yrs old, 6'1", 190lbs at the start with 21% bf ( I know that was too high) working on that now.

after I was 217lbs and 19% bf

cycle:

QV test enan 500mg/wk
QV deca 300mg/wk
10mg Nolva from the start
clomid therapy (just began)

Be gentle with the body fat comments!LOL

190Lbs @ 21% bf= 150lbs lean mass / 40 lbs fat
217lbs @ 19%bf= 176lbs lean mass/41 lbs fat

26lb lean mass increase and only 1 lb xtra fat deserves a hand....:wave:

Thanks BG!!

This is my FATBURNER stack:

Ultimate Burn
Aspirin
Tribulus
Cayenne
ALA
Flaxseed oil

Lots of cardio while maintaining a high protein intake. moderate quality carbs (with most simples after workout) and lets not forget the fat.

Clomid never had that effect for me but it did have an other "special" effect, lol!

I haven't noticed any cramping from clomid either, nothing out of the ordinary anyways.

I'm planning on running Proviron after I finish clomid. looking for a "special" effect from that. We'll see. Should be around the time I head off to the school reunion in about 5 weeks. Hope I get a chance to try it out. Was hoping to surprise my gf with it, but that relationship has expired already. :(

only thing i noticed in taking clomid was that i felt like crap the days i was on 300mg and 100mg... crap meaning - queasy and dizzy... i feel fine now that i am on the 50mg dosage.

Back