muscle depot powder review

Cant wait to find out my boys! just shot him a message in regards! And! Homeboys one thats stocked with Rips again, ive been waiting for long enough! RIIIPPPSSS!!!! Hahaha any new news on these? just as fire as the last before they bounced? cheers, and look forward to doing business my man! ill run mass specs on the raws i purchase, if there is samples shit, amazing!!

- - - Updated - - -

btw FR sent brother!

The prices are higher but Still reasonable and am happy to pay for piece of mind that they are high %. Too much inconsistency in other places recently.

Ha MD
Your domestic only has a few items has anything been added or is it still the same.
getting ready to try you out.
with your dom mailer being a little off is it better to order over seas?

Ha MD
Your **** only has a few items has anything been added or is it still the same.
getting ready to try you out.
with your *** mailer being a little off is it better to order over seas?

Bro, please don't discuss "local" shipping in forum, just PM me :)
New powders list will be growing with time, but at the moment that's all we have there.
Shipping is absolutely fixed, no delays, it is a different mailer now.

Hit with email you cant even update you thread !!
you still in buisness or you so big now you dont need to inform us on updates!!

That's not good.

No sir it's not. I was looking forward to adding var to my tren run in about a month. 100 bucks for 5 grams of winny...is not good a good deal.

Just wanted to give everybody a heads up in case you have some of his var raws. Might be a good idea to labmax it.....just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I just ordered some. Got some last yr and my wife thought it was weak it must of been V. His tabs my wife liked though. I am bummed.

Wow... That truly sucks.. Can you describe what that powder looks like...

I'll do better than that.... I'll take a pic later and post it. I actually ran 2 tests... I was afraid that I might've put too much powder in the vial, so I measured out exactly 1mg for the next test. Def not Var and tested out as winstrol, according to labmax pics, perfect match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back