My 2009 Olympia Predictions

teedubgee

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I think everyone is really counting Cutler out of this one, but for some reason I think he'll bring the right conditioning this time around. I'm not a big fan of his physique, but if he's in condition his size will move him to the top spot. In second I see Kai Greene, although I would want him first. The only reason I don't see him in first, is because he's not a Weider athelete. Next, I'll take Phil Heath over Dexter Jackson. If his progression is the same as it has been through previous shows, I doubt Dexter wins over him. In the next few spots I have, Victor Martinez, Toney Freeman, and Dennis Wolf.
1. Jay Cutler
2. Kai Greene
3. Phil Heath
4. Dexter Jackson
5. Victor Martinez
6. Toney Freeman
7. Dennis Wolf

As far as the 202 Showdown goes, I wouldn't even want to be judging that show. I expect almost every athelete to be in their best shape. It'll be waaay too close to call, can't wait!

Damn, here's Martin Kjellstrom at the press conference tonight. Looks like the dude is confident and in condtion for sure!

Toney Freeman showing off his mid section at the press conference as well. Apparently he's in some really freaky shape according to Dave Palumbo.

keep this shit comin! We have "Team Extreme" at the Olympia and I asked them for updates and pics if they can, but my buddy isnt the most computer literate fella,lol, but i know the guys with him are...hint hint J help a brutha out

Martin Kjellstrom looks huge, and is probably one of the biggest and most conditioned dudes up there, but it might be different when we see him standing next to everyone else.

I can't even imagine predicting this one. I hope Jay takes it but Kai, dexter and heath mean business

I'm all for anyone EXCEPT Jay Cutler. Victor Martinez, Kai, Dexter, Phil and even Dennis Wolf.

I don't know man, he did quite well (3rd) at the New York Pro this year.
_MG_8169.jpg

_MG_8171.jpg

_MG_8176.jpg

_MG_8179.jpg

_MG_8180.jpg

_MG_8184.jpg

Ok so after the pre-judging, I see it very differently. Battling out for first and second are Dexter and Jay. Phil, Kai, and Branch are rounding out the top 5. I'd like to see Kai and Dexter compared again, but for now I see.

1. Dexter Jackson
2. Kai Greene
3. Phil Heath
4. Jay Cutler
5. Branch Warren

But it'll probably be:

1. Jay Cutler (gotta love the comeback)
2. Dexter Jackson
3. Kai Greene
4. Phil Heath
5. Branch Warren

I think your top 5 is spot on. Lets see if Jay holds until tomorrow.

The female show went alright. I would have liked Debi Lazevski to have taken the show, but I'm glad iris beat that feakshow beastly dog Heather Armbrust.

Fitness was cool, I liked how it turned out. Miriam Capes was fucking sexy.

^^^If it's not his best ever, it's his best since 01. I think one could make a pretty strong case for best ever though

Just finished watching the replays it wasnt working for me live last night better be a different story tonight or im gonna be pissed.
I have
Jay
Dexter
Kai
Branch
Heath
Jay really brought an A+ package this year and if he comes in looking even better tonight then i think he will reclaim it. Last year he just looked awful compared to many others this year he really brought in the old Jay we know and love.

We have "Team Extreme" at the Olympia and I asked them for updates and pics if they can, but my buddy isnt the most computer literate fella,lol, but i know the guys with him are...hint hint J help a brutha out

Text him he is surprsingly razor savvy...LOL

Back