my cycle has begun

well i converted my fina today and took my first shot with my prop in the left glute.  i tried the right one, got blood in the pin, and switched to the left and all went smoothly.  i can't wait for it to kick in.  everything is going pretty good so far.  i haven't been doing cardio a lot but i am gonna work on doing it more.
question.....my heart rate is usually faster, which i expected, but it was faster than usual today.  do you think it is because i added fina today, or do you think i should drop the nyc?  i was going to add clen wed. but now i am rethinking.(i got good clen now)

well sorry i haven't updated in a while but i have been really busy.  
i dropped the clen because it was increasing my heart rate way too much, and i didn't want an extremely high pulse while i was taking everything else.  i will use it in the summer.  i got my blood pressure checked recently, 148/62.  happy about that
i started my taper down on t3 today.
it seems like my ass always has "knots" for a few days after injecting it.  quads are by far my sweet spot, i love them.  the fat is starting to come off and strength is starting to pick up :)  i think it took longer cuz i was running lower carbs but i am eating more now 200-300 a day.
i will be adding ala starting monday at 3g a day with meals.  this is to get my body into ketosis and to stay there for the last three weeks of my cycle without having to have low carbs and sacrifice gains.  you can check this out at elite, there are a few threads.  if your interested let me know and i will find the link.
all for now

Your heart will damn near beat out of your chest on that cycle. Its not the Oxy cause mine did the same thing and I wasn't using Clen. Its a combo of T-3 and Tren/Prop.

<!--QuoteBegin--mr456+May 09 2002,4:26--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mr456 @ May 09 2002,4:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->Your heart will damn near beat out of your chest on that cycle. Its not the Oxy cause mine did the same thing and I wasn't using Clen. Its a combo of T-3 and Tren/Prop.[/quote]
no it wasn't oxy.  i got good clen and added that.  but i didn't like it with everything else.  since dropping the clen, my heart rate is almost normal

If you keep your diet clean, you'll drop weight at an amazing rate...could be as much as 3-4lbs per week during the ramp-up and peak of your T3...one observation though, up your protein!  You'll need a minimum of 400g at your bodyweight IMO.  Without enough protein, the combination of T3 and that extra cardio WILL strip you of your muscle!

i started ala at 3g/d today spread out with meals.  i will let everyone know how that goes.  i am goign to run it like that for the last 3 weeks of my cycle.

Back