My DNP log

I been on strict diet for 7 months. . Want even binge eating just junk food . Was out on the street all day and didn't have time to prep my food. I do 6 to 7 days of gym a week . I was back on track today

weight update..

hopped back on board and im now down to 324.. I stopped taking dnp and t3 for a day or 2. was back on it Monday and im now down a lb per day.. only 4 more week of DNP to go

323 was on the scale this morning.. don't know if igf is helping with it but im at 250mg of DNP and 100 mcg of T3 also taking 80mcg of igf

have dropped 16 lbs and I still have 4 days to go on my 3rd week.. bumped up my cardio another 10 minutes so now im doing 50 to 55 minutes fast walking on a 2.5 degree incline

Seems to me that I'm losing 1.5 lbs per day. Down 7 lbs this week. Hopefully another 4 for this weekend when I get to spend more time at the gym. I'm down 23 lbs in under 3 weeks

This morning I was at 318.2.. DNP seems to work more for obese people. I have 120 more pills of 50 mg and the pack I have now that should last me a week. Might just do all if I keep seeing progress

I think I'm going to make it my last week on DNP . Today I didn't go to the gym because I felt dehydrated. No mater how much water I drink I feel dehydrated. I think it's better to just run it few weeks at a time.. my dose is still 250 mg but I feel worse than when I took 350 mg. I might give it a go during winter again or just run a low dose like 100 mg after a few months. Maybe a 60 to 90 day off and see how it goes. Taking 3 weeks off then start my cycle

edit

Maybe 50mg every day during the summer. We will see how it works.. how I feel is more important than losing fat

I might have missed it, but where are you now as far as body weight? Do not fall into the trap that a lot of people do and depend on the drugs to get you where you want to go. Diet, exercise and work to be mentally strong will be more important in the long run for you.

I might have missed it, but where are you now as far as body weight? Do not fall into the trap that a lot of people do and depend on the drugs to get you where you want to go. Diet, exercise and work to be mentally strong will be more important in the long run for you.

I haven't lost anything since I got to 316. I go to the gym everyday and do cardio every day and nothing. I even did almost 3 hours Wednesday and it didn't do a thing .i think the body gets it see to it and the fat loss stops. I'm quitting for 4 months then try it again at a ver low dose between 50 and 100 mg or just hold off the till winter. 4 weeks is the most I recommend anyone to go if they decide to run DNP.

Adjust your diet and change up your cardio. It is getting warmer so get outside and walk. Your body get use to anything if you keep doing it very long. Keep changing things up to keep your body confused. Just keep moving forward.

I did increase the intensity of my cardio and even done longer periods.. I lowered my calorie intake as I lost weight too

Adjust your carbs and don't be afraid to get in quality food as you have to feed the body. This is a life style change not a quick fix.

IMO that is to big of a caloric deficit. Your body is always in starvation mode. I would have you at 2500 to 2800 caloires daily and on a high protein diet of at least 300 grams a day. Lower carbs and higher fats.

Today I started my second cycle of DNP. First cycle I lost 19 lbs in 2 weeks with no other supps other than vitamins and liver support. This cycle I'm throwing in some t3 since I have read that it helps with the cycle. I will be adding igf 1 lr 3 to the cycle and yohimbine for preworkout

starting weight 339 body fat % unknown

250 mg dnp
100 mcg t3
10 mg yohimbine
100 mcg igf 1 lr3

I will post pictures weekly of the progress

Hello, my name is Alexander I from Russia.
The third day of use DNP (I found your message on one of the branches of this forum), and I have a few questions.
I could ask in the forum, but in this case I'm afraid I would reply soon as I have time anymore. My friends in Russia, DNP is called "Death." They do that stuff don't know. About DNP not even know the dealers that sell it))). Just saying, "Brother, be careful, or DNP will kill you."
I accept his (DNP) for three days. Started with a dosage of 200, afterwards increased to 400. This is no problem) Sweating like a whore in Church!)))) But!.. I so Telkom was not able to answer - how to eat? My weight - 93 kg. to Lose fat we need about 5-7 kg. What is the amount of protein and carbohydrates I need to consume? Can eat very few carbohydrates to compensate for the lack of uvelicheniem amount of protein? By the way, I use boldenone and Masteron... I'm Sorry for possible mistakes in text - I used a translator Google)))

You want to eat a high protein, low carb diet while on DNP. Carbs will only make you feel hotter.

What I found is that the longer you stay on it the less fat you burn.. I went off since the weight loss wasn't worth the sides. I was eating about 65g of fat 200-250g of protein and 100-150 g of carbs. I was in a caloric deficit between 1900 calories to 2300

Drink lots of water and I mean lots of it

Hi! Russia is on the wire!))
Have a question guys! Used DNP 9 days - 2 days at 200, 5 days for 400, and 2 days - 500.. body Weight has not changed, the skin is thick, but under the skin you can see all my veins (and on the hands and on the chest and shoulders and legs). This water retention I have? My friend, who plays an athlete (IFBB-Amateur, he never used DNP) told me that it is water retention and fat there is always almost gone. Is he right?
I would be grateful for any useful information)

Use the Google translator, sorry

Back