My folostatin results

Zeus

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
So I started folostsin today and am really hopping this shit is all it's hyped up to be. You def want to pin in larger muscle cause it hurts lika a muthafckr!!!!! Pumps were awesome, but that could have been the IGF and all he other shit I'm on. Should start to really notice a change in physical strength by next week. Will Keep everyone updated.

Strength is def WAY up!!!!! Feeling absoultely great on this shit. My whole physical appearence is changing. My to come my friends....

I have yet to see any source have legit follistatin. Have even seen some proved to be bunk by lab test. Just sayin...

oh, I wouldnt waste my money on that shit.

That's the best part, I didn't pay for it. A close friend gave to me try out. Gennx is the brand. Don't get me wrong, this isn't the be all end all but it is workn. Hurts like a bitch though

yeah real folli is very expensive. but hell if its working for Zeus, and its affordable I would do some just to try. I mean im sure its not real folli, but it is something if its workin on Zeus, and he is experiance enough to know what is workign or not...

Back