My girl was with another girl last night!!

Here is what is going to happen. Once you come back to Earth, you will realize that you are going to regret that decision for the next fifty years. And it is my personal belief that you will think of this mistake at least once a day for the rest of your life.

Don't ever pass up a good peice of pussy. Especially two at a time. One day you are going to be all alone, between girlfriends saying to yourself " WTF was I thinking?"

You really showed her.

Oh well. Live and learn.

cobra333 said:
dude you missed the point i have respect for myself the b---- says she dont like my d--- when im on as. her girl was into it . why should i show her the respect of jumping in with them . ill f---- her friend alone lol

You should have boned the other chick and shot your chick in the eye to teach her a lesson.

superman1975 said:
cobra you fuck--you should have IM'd me--i would have told you to fuck the whore in the ass then stick it directly in your girls mouth!

didnt read this one, I think superman's idea is even better

I think you need the bitch slapping not your girl friend. How could anyone pass up EVERY mans fantasy. WTF this thread is just wrong.

superman had the best idea, but I'm with the cow.... cobra didn't pass that up

no man walks in on two chicks making out, gets invited to join in, and leaves... noway not buying it for a second

never break up with a chick that will let you fuck her and one of her friends.....

You have serious problems with your girl bro. Just dump 'r and fuck ther friend she was with last night.

Btw, did she enjoy? It's a good thing you haven't joined in. Threesomes are no good with your own wife or when there are friends involved. Always to them with strangers. Not that I have ever done it, but I have heard it tons of times. it walways leads to problems when you do it with your own girlfriend or with people you know well!!!

Last edited:
Damn, I'm on Test, and i'm about to get on my best friend's girl, just for the hell of it.

I'd do most anything for my girl and another girl together wanting me to join in......

bro use a little common sense heres what you do-------------> grudge fuck her and her girlfriend then when they fall asleep shit on thier backs put the blankets over it and go sleep on the couch and wait for the morning! atleast thats what id do. also sleep with one eye open!

Back