My IGF experience, 6 weeks in.

Did you lose anything or gain any fat now that youve been off the igf-1 for about 6 weeks?

Your results are awsome.

Hey, just caught this message. I just started a thread for the cyto/aqua combo I started today under the photo journal section so you can see what has changed now that it's been about 2 months. I did however quit drinking alcohol that entire time and decided to indulge a bit over the last 3 weeks or so. I'll post a pitcure every day for the 19 days I'll be cutting before this upcoming photo shoot I have 21 days from now. But to answer your question, I didn't notice any fat gain until I added beer back into the diet, lol. Once again that will go to the wayside at least until after this shoot. Oh, and as far as losing any muscle, I believe that I'm still gaining steadily. I'm up 8 lbs and I'm certain that not more than a pound of it is fat.........

Hey, just caught this message. I just started a thread for the cyto/aqua combo I started today under the photo journal section so you can see what has changed now that it's been about 2 months. I did however quit drinking alcohol that entire time and decided to indulge a bit over the last 3 weeks or so. I'll post a pitcure every day for the 19 days I'll be cutting before this upcoming photo shoot I have 21 days from now. But to answer your question, I didn't notice any fat gain until I added beer back into the diet, lol. Once again that will go to the wayside at least until after this shoot. Oh, and as far as losing any muscle, I believe that I'm still gaining steadily. I'm up 8 lbs and I'm certain that not more than a pound of it is fat.........

Hey bro whats your photo shoot for? Just curious brutha?

Hey, it's print work for a Smirnoff commercial. I've done stuff like this before, but it's usually not for liquor, lol.

Great results neon!

How much did you use/how often?
Is this IGF-lr3 or IGF?

I'm new here, so forgive me if I shouldn't ask these questions.

Again, great work!

Not gonna lie, these are the results i wish to have when i run IGF.
Great progress bro! Cant believe how much you leaned out eating a surplus of 3k cals at your weight (even with the cardio)

Neon states:

I have taken 4 units of IGF in my lower abdomen pre-workout

Anyone know how much this is in mcg? I know most people run anywhere from 10 to 120 mcg, just wondering how much 4 units is as his results are freaking crazy.

Cheers

Neon states:

I have taken 4 units of IGF in my lower abdomen pre-workout

Anyone know how much this is in mcg? I know most people run anywhere from 10 to 120 mcg, just wondering how much 4 units is as his results are freaking crazy.

Cheers

I believe he is saying he takes 40 mcg.

yeah, 4 units is .4 CC's. 1 Unit = 1/10 cc I did the injections sub q in the lower abs after Presser's suggestion and loved it! Glad to be back now that my damn mono is gone. All good, still have plenty of time to get perfect for summer again.

for those who dont know, you multiply line by 10, to get your mcgs. Hope that makes sense,lol

lr3 IGF-1 Customer Review log for anyone researching it prior to making the plunge (pun intended)!

Back