MY IGF REVIEW AND LOG!!!!!

Thanks bro been dealing with a Lot!! The igf from MC is a great product and I love it I did 40mcg in each bicep last nite and loved the feeling and pump however not sure I liked the way the shot felt lol.....

lol, yeah it can sting a bit sometimes, but as you said its well worth it! Pumps and gains are amazing!

What's up guys haven't been able to post or come on much been dealing with lot of family issues..... I have been pinning my igf in calves and starting to like that had to give my stomach a break for awhile

What's up guys just want to shine alittle lite on igf and my thoughts and what it is doing to me..... I was really he autumn on igf and did a lot of research on it and heard there is a lot of fake out there...... A friend of mine on another board recommended me over to here and said presser was the man and muscle chemistry was the shit!!!!! So I pulled the plug and ordered.... Well guess what's it's just as good or better then he said..... I have been using it everyday now for two weeks and the pumps I get last and are crazy I honestly have never had pumps like this before I'm currently running 60mcg ED.... Along with test e 500 a week and tbol.... I just placed my second order and would like to up the dose to 80mcg Ed.... So far no fat loss i don't think but I will weigh myself again in a few weeks.... I'm not a rep or anything like that I just want people that are curious or interested in using igf to read through all these post and give muscle chemistry a try you will not regret it.... This forum has a lot of good info and you can find all of your answers here.......

review bump and has anyone heard from bsnub? I know he was going through some difficult family stuff and thought i would ask

Old igf review and we encourage everyone to write reviews and ask as many questions as you like! There’s always someone here who can help answer your questions about anything from store products to training , diet and steroid cycling

Back