My MCAS order just arrived!

thestr8circle

Just wanted to let everyone know that Presser made good on my order and even sweetened it up for me a bit. It arrived here this afternoon. Thanks Presser, sorry for stirring up a litle mess.

No lets see what this IGF does for me. Just hit both bi's. A little burn, nothing too bad. My ears seem to be popping a bit now. I wonder if that happens to others.

Anyway, I'll probably be keeping a log on here. Keep an eye out for it.

tsc

Ears popping? Haven't heard that one before. In any case, good deal, bro. Enjoy!

good to hear presser came through! Hope he didnt forget about me......

He usually makes up in a very nice way for the small amount delayed orders. Most people dont expect anything but presser usually shows his gratitude for patience. You end up with a nice surprise worth some good $$$$.

Glad it came and h8trd please pm me ur details again so i can see where its at

So far I am loving the stuff. It's got a nice little sting wherever I apply it, nothing crazy but its there. I am not sure if this is all in my head but my energy levels are through the roof. It's only been a couple days and I already thiink I see a drop in body fat....is this possible?

The only down side I have had was that I went a bit hypo the first 2 times I did it because I usually stay on a pretty low carb diet. Was feeling kind of empty and got the chills a bit. Drank a little grape juice and ate some good carbs and was better almost immediately.

I'll start a log over on the IGF board and update it when I can.

tsc

I don't know what dose you are taking but Ive gone hypo too off as low as 40mcgs. I also don't know how long after you are taking it but I always took mine an hour post workout. The times I went hypo I didn't take any high glycemic carbs after my workout either so in essence I asked for it. Good luck with the igf and if you decide to do calf injects be careful.

I am doing 40mcg/daily, 20 each side. No calf applications for me. My calves are already big and still get so sore I can hardly walk every time I work them. They kinda dwarf the rest of me if I'm not careful. Hitting bis, tris, delts after workouts and stomach on days off. I am pretty amazed at the peaks on my bis right now though. I have always struggled to get a nice peak on my them and all of a sudden today I'm seeing it. Might be swelling but I swear it's there and I like it :)

tsc

Last edited:
I liked 40mcg x 2. I never got hypo but I did get sleepy the first few days. Spot shot fixed my left arm imbalance.

I am doing 40mcg/daily, 20 each side. No calf applications for me. My calves are already big and still get so sore I can hardly walk every time I work them. They kinda dwarf the rest of me if I'm not careful. Hitting bis, tris, delts after workouts and stomach on days off. I am pretty amazed at the peaks on my bis right now though. I have always struggled to get a nice peak on my them and all of a sudden today I'm seeing it. Might be swelling but I swear it's there and I like it :)

tsc

are you keeping a log somewhere on the site bro?

I have been slacking on getting my log up. I'll go ahead and start it now. I'll try to keep it updated as often as possible.

sounds good bro with spring comimng we will prolly have a few folks keeping logs as well

yeah, I started it here but have a hard time finding measurable results. Especially hard since I am finishing up a killer cycle. Like most people have said, it's not a huge size or strength thing, I got that from the anabolics. It's different, just so hard to pinpoint it. I am up to about 60mcg daily. 2 X 30mcg per side and loving the stuff. It's just hard to put my finger on the results. Overall my body is just changing composition a bit. No huge size gains but I do think I look a little more symetrical. My arms have definately peaked more than ever before.

Is a 6 week run or longer something I should consider? It won't interfere with PCT will it? If not I am gong to need to pick up a few more bottles :) I am running it at the end of my first long ester tren/test cycle that was better than I expected. I just came off the tren last week, 2 more weeks of test then just the IGF for 2 weeks and finally PCT.

After all that its break time til June or so.

yeah, I started it here but have a hard time finding measurable results. Especially hard since I am finishing up a killer cycle. Like most people have said, it's not a huge size or strength thing, I got that from the anabolics. It's different, just so hard to pinpoint it. I am up to about 60mcg daily. 2 X 30mcg per side and loving the stuff. It's just hard to put my finger on the results. Overall my body is just changing composition a bit. No huge size gains but I do think I look a little more symetrical. My arms have definately peaked more than ever before.

Is a 6 week run or longer something I should consider? It won't interfere with PCT will it? If not I am gong to need to pick up a few more bottles :) I am running it at the end of my first long ester tren/test cycle that was better than I expected. I just came off the tren last week, 2 more weeks of test then just the IGF for 2 weeks and finally PCT.

After all that its break time til June or so.

Hey bro the old way of thinking years ago was you shouldnt stay on igf for more then 4-5 weeks, but years later after much trial and error by thousands of users we have found out that you can stay on igf for months at a time if u can afford to, and for me personaly I didnt start seeing my best gains until week 7 through 12 then the gains started to subside for me,

also to answer ur question about pct, I have used and LOVED igf by itself after a cycle, actualy my pics posted in members photo area are of me keeping an igf journal with photos while i was only on igf and i was off all other supplements for a long period of time prior to even starting the igf cycle, and it kept me pumped and veiny as hell, and i felt as though i looked my best during this igf only period.

However I fealt my best abnd strongest when i combined igf with a supps cycle, but again i looked my best off cycle and only on igf

Back