N.J. Bodybuilder Carlo Fillippone

hey carlo

nothin but love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was great to talk to you in columbus but if i make the class ........... hey then people will say i ran from the lthvys lmas.................................... take care and good luck!

Shit!!! You guys spelled my name wrong! You mean it took me a year to find this damn site! Well I'm glad I did! Well heres how it goes, I'm not a freak and I got an asskicking in Chicago, SSooooo What!!!!! My first bad placing in my life! I'm entitled to f--- up Once!!!! I promise you all it will only be once! I'll be back next year at the Nat's bigger and better than ever, but still not a freak, that's not my style. I like to pride myself on shape and symettry. So, offers are now reopened, I wont be in Miami this year, but rumor is the shows in NY next year, so bring your ass down to my house, SO I CAN KICK IT!!!!! Remeber fellas, its gotta be fun!!!!! So lets keep it that way! Please...:eek:

Welcome, bro! Got to talk with you and dp at the arnold this year, glad you finally made it!

I train for a guy that will be competing in the Miami show in Nov. Don't really know how he'll do but I'm flying down there to provide some support.

Thanks guys! Glad I finally made it! Hope to be posting often. Hope all is well with you all and training is going well. I'm glad to finally get off my "diet". I think it was about 20 weeks this year. With getting ready for the Jr's then USA and then guest posing! Shit, I'm tired writing about it. Any way, taking 2 weeks off from training altogether, then back in the gym, trying to catch up to all you big guys! Hey, never know, i may wind up a light heavy after all! Got it there dpsquat! Hope all is well

Thanks for all the welcomes!! Appreciate it! How's things goin'? Anyone getting ready for nats or what? Just a few months away. Here on the east coast, we got a bunch of guys looking to damage, Ralph Garcia, looks amazing and should be about 235lbs. at 5'8". Stokely Palmer is looking good and should be about 250 and Rob Lopez is finally a full fledged heavyweight and should be about 220. Well, hope all is good. Anyone out there in the midwest Dpsquat? What's cookin' out there, buddy?

nat

jimmy canyon will win the middles and i think that mark perry will be in the heavies!! thats all i know! most around here are into table tennis

Back